Help "cant Get Dll Api"!!!!!!! Plz!!!!

Best answers
i cant create a lan game... "cant get dll api" comes up and exits halflife. what do i do? PLEaSE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Thrike
i cant create a lan game... "cant get dll api" comes up and exits halflife. what do i do? PLEaSE!
make sure you don´t use minigl instead of opengl
if it still doesn´t work, reinstall your graficcard-drivers(the newest version)

Best answers
i switched it to openGL and updated my drivers (i have geforce2 pro [32mb]) and it now says "loading" and then goes back to "Cant get dll api". I really love dbz and want to play this plz help me.

p.s. i have a firewall so when i want to play internet instead of lan i need to know the port that i should allow through. Can u tell me this port?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i switched it to openGL and updated my drivers (i have geforce2 pro [32mb]) and it now says "loading" and then goes back to "Cant get dll api". I really love dbz and want to play this plz help me.

p.s. i have a firewall so when i want to play internet instead of lan i need to know the port that i should allow through. Can u tell me this port?
you can also try direct3d
btw do you have problems with other game/mods?

for an inet-game i think you have to open the ports 27015-27017
but you also have to allow 3 won-servers to connect...but i don´t know their ports ;D

Best answers
i have never used a mod bfore so i wouldn't no if i have problems w/other ones and i tried using direct3D and it still says "Cant get dll api" and exits out. Please help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have never used a mod bfore so i wouldn't no if i have problems w/other ones and i tried using direct3D and it still says "Cant get dll api" and exits out. Please help
my last solution...reinstall hl and update it again

Best answers
it now gets further and says "Host_Error couldn't get DLL API from d:\program files\SIERRA\Half-Life\ESF\dlls\hl.dll! Plz Help

Best answers
uhmm.. can i have a little more help please??? I really want to play this awesome (from what i hope and hear) game. Help wanted please. Reward: the good feeling inside that u helped som1. (p.s. moderator: sorry about the other thread; it was accidental; i forgot that i created a new one and not a reply)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom