help bigpack plzzz respond

Best answers
i dont got a job im 15 1/2 and i dont know how to instal drivers=(

Best answers
and the driver you gave me said that its older then the one i got and i hered that esf 1.3
open beta is still going is that true and can i download it?if i can can u send me the link

Best answers
the nvidia setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardwere.setup will now exit=( that wat the message i got when i downloaded it
im not sure i downloeded thr right one

Best answers
the nvidia setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardwere=:)cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude you seriously need to think about getting a new setup.

Frankly speaking my old PC was better than your current one. And i got that one 8 years ago. And only upgraded it once 5 years ago. It could run HL2. But it did have FPS issues with all games as it was a 550 MHz maschiene ^^

Best answers
right now school hasent started up yet so my moms not being paid shes a bus driver
she was going to buy me more ram and graphics card right now im stuk with this crap cpu=)

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right now school hasent started up yet so my moms not being paid shes a bus driver
she was going to buy me more ram and graphics card right now im stuk with this crap cpu=)
well have you ever heard of a summer job to get the money to buy your own com it,s possible in a space of 5 weeks

Best answers
i live in florida there are crapy jobs down here:D and i live in a small town

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i put all my cash into savings for a while. And was able to buy my current PC because of that. Even with crap jobs. Just dont use all the cash up. Took me about 3 to 4 months to get enough for this PC. But as said the jobs were preety crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom