Help!!!! again.....

Should smacking someone who is flipping be aloud?

• Good/Awsome/nice idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad/crappy/stupid idea (Explain if so)

• I don't know or I don't care

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, so I finally compiled my map, thank you everyone from the other topic, but now I have this error when trying to create a server.....:(
this is what they say:
"bad surface extents 960/0 at position (1664,768,1600)

Best answers
uh huh.
this problem usually sees the lght when a little texture is putted upon a big plane with no fitting options (aaatrigger some-bad-where i'd guess..)
say contact me by msn ([email protected]) and i can help you out with a lot of stuff :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Maybe I can help. Im still a newb too but if Raistlin_Majere is offline Ill be willing to help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I finally got my map working, thank you Raistlin, but now when i'm ingame my guy is 1 meter above the ground! Please help, I know there's a way, I just don't know how.

And I made a cave, and put the entity "spot_light" or something in there, but when I go inside the cave, it's complete darkness, please help me, sorry for being so useless.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Okay, I finally got my map working, thank you Raistlin, but now when i'm ingame my guy is 1 meter above the ground! Please help, I know there's a way, I just don't know how.

And I made a cave, and put the entity "spot_light" or something in there, but when I go inside the cave, it's complete darkness, please help me, sorry for being so useless.
For the first error you nead the hull file. I can send it to you.

For the second. It ould be wrong placement of the light or the values of the entity being incorrect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay, i'll talk to you on msn, thanks!
I knew that there was something wrong, i'll use the light next time.

Okay, I want to upload my map to esf world, I click on the upload a file link and browse for my folder, they say that I have to post a pic and give a short discription, where do I do that, should that be in the folder, then the guys will automaticall y put it at esf world when people want to download, or what?

Best answers
lika you can read on there site just put all your files (including screenshot and readme+credits) in a .zip or a .rar with the name:
donnierisk_[yor work's name].zip/.rar
k?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno.

I forgot since i only sent 1 map till now.

If it aint up in a fiew days send it again ;)

Best answers
they gotr problems with their ftp atm so ready is not able to upload any files atm -.-''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom