Help Again!! Ahh

Best answers
i need some help please. dont view this thread reply.
When i try to download this game from file planet, my internet 28.8k downloads this esfb100 exe thing in 2 seconds. then when i click on the file i just downloaded it says some problem with my win32 help please suggestions any1?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't use a download accelerator. Disable any accelerators you have and just wait in line to get the download.

Best answers
so when a advertisement thing comes up when i click download i click the x on the box thing and wait in line thats what ur saying?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If thats part of a download ACCELERATOR, then yes. If its from the site, then no.
I hate download accelerators.... they just mess me up :p

Best answers
whats a dl accelarator? is it the advertisement box that comes up? because it aint downloading when i closed the advertisement box.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. A download accelorator is something that speeds up your download. If you dont have one, then its ok. Forget about what we just said. Its file planet. You just need to wait in line. Do you use WinZip, Powerachiever, or what type of..... I dont know the name of them... WinRar..... stuff like that..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go Zilla is. I hate that program :p I used to use it...
The file you downloaded may not be a zip file. Check first... If it isnt, then you need to download something else

Best answers
gimmy the link where you downloaded it from pls and some tips thx mate

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I downloaded it from this site. Main page, under files.

Best answers
i went there i wanted to download it from file planet or telstra gameareana and i gotta use gozilla because if i get d'ced i can resume the download but even when i click on file planter ot telstra gameareana it wont down load it. pls tell me wat one u used to download

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom