[help]about melee combos .

Best answers
1.this one below , i can't do it either. i did it successfully only once .

####Swoop into a head on with your opponent, if you win they will be flung back, as they are thrown back tele straight at them 3 times very fast while holding your melee attack button. If done correctly you will have hit them again causing double the damage.

2.and that one:

###Melee your opponent to the ground, swoop, hit them up, tele above them hit them down

i can't. but i can do this:hit my opponent staying still on the ground,tele above him and hit him down. #2hits

the problem is:when i hit him to the ground and swoop,hit him up,and tele above him(i do it with holding space and pressing G 3~4 times),i find my opponent very far from me and can't reach him by swooping .
but why ?quite differently from #2hits

anyone could tell me where is the mistake ? or show me a demo ?

Best answers
i did practise it with bots but i still can't
any one show me a demo ?

Best answers
sometimes u can get into a server with onlyone person, its a good isea then to tell teat guy wot your problem is and ask if he want to help, if he becomes a noob adn doesnt want to thn just kil him ;)

Best answers
I'm having a demo of doing that little combo you stated above with 3 tele's inbetween. If you have esf_cellarena_2 or whatever it's called, I can put it online.

Best answers
lol
erm, ok yer i WAS kidding, there are TONES of other posts on melee combos and if u search the main forums you'l come up with HEAPS!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can do those combos pretty easy, although the one where you hit the person infront of you and do teleports quickly to hit him again is kinda based on reeeeeally good timing, and you should test it. Like listen out for a certain sound from the character and start the teleport then.

Best answers
"reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good timing" hmmmmmm...

i'll have a try

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cress2002 said:
"reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good timing" hmmmmmm...

i'll have a try
seriously, it is. If you teleport at a wrong time, you'll either be too far away, or too far infront, you have to land the teleport on him just at the right time. So yeah, reeeeeally good timing

(hey, maybe i can show you sometime)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom