Hellsing

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just finished reading the manga.

All I gotta say is holy ****. I want MOAR.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watch the OVA. Skip the original series, it doesn't follow the manga very closely. Hellsing has been my favorite manga/anime series for a long time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't wait for OVA 8 so I read the manga. I watched all seven OVA's like a month ago. The 8th and the possibly 9th OVA will be the best of Hellsing.

And yeah the original series didn't look that good. Thinking of watching Fist of the North Star as I wait for the 8th OVA.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want more, you can read The Dawn. It's incomplete, but still pretty cool. I don't think Hirano will ever finish it.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speaking of which, any news when the next OVA will be released? :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I thought the beginning of the original series was better then OVA's but after seras became a vampiress the OVA's were better. Alucard completley trash-talked the first vampire (priest) in the original he had some epic lines. Really showed off Alucard's excellent voice-acting (Imo):D

"You act more like a Parasite (Filter...wouldn't let me use ****roach -_-) then a proper Vampire. Left on your own you would cover the world in filth."

"You are a fool who creates slaves to do his dirty work. A coward and an incompetent incapable of doing anything on your own...You aren't worthy of the lowest pits of Hell."

"I cant stand your kind. You don't even have the self-respect to be a vampire you undead maggot, you barely know what you are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom