Hellsing Ultimate OVA 3 (trailer)

Xenon

X
Err, my bad. I just looked at the dates on the comments. Oops?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultimate 1 + 2 were amazing, i'm a huge fan of the original series but they blew it out of the water. Everything looked cooler, sounded cooler, everything was plastered with thick layers of style. My favorite parts got better and everything was explained in greater detail that actually made sense.

I especially like what they did with Luke Valentine and his ciggerette/knife trails before cutting people up, and Seras' confrontation with Anderson. The third one should kick a lot of ass.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultimate 1 + 2 were amazing, i'm a huge fan of the original series but they blew it out of the water. Everything looked cooler, sounded cooler, everything was plastered with thick layers of style. My favorite parts got better and everything was explained in greater detail that actually made sense.

I especially like what they did with Luke Valentine and his ciggerette/knife trails before cutting people up, and Seras' confrontation with Anderson. The third one should kick a lot of ass.
Rio de Janeiro anyone?

Oooooh yeah...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really enjoyed the first two Hellsing OVAs - If my sig isn't proof of that. I have all the volumes of manga and it's nice to see them sticking to it. While I did like the original series, I find the manga endlessly cooler.

OVA 3 will be fantastic, I'm sure.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really enjoyed the first two Hellsing OVAs - If my sig isn't proof of that. I have all the volumes of manga and it's nice to see them sticking to it. While I did like the original series, I find the manga endlessly cooler.

OVA 3 will be fantastic, I'm sure.
Dead thread buddy. I posted this a month ago, but the thread has been legally dead for 2 1/2 weeks.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the ova isn't even out yet.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom