Hellsing OVA 2!!!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D: I'm so excited, I can't wait for the 2nd ova, the first one rocked!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNrdpFL1KLA&mode=related&search=hellsing ova

I think that Alucard looks (and sounds) more evil then ever :eek:

For those who don't know, the OVA is a remake of the original TV series, but unlike the TV series, this one is actually following the manga, which is much better then the TV series.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea its gona rock :p

Loved part 1 and im shure not to miss part 2 XD

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't wait for part 2 when is it goig to be relesh?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Click on that link :p

It shows the trailer with the date, but here's the date,

August the 28th.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm confused, they haven't finished Hellsing Ultimate yet, why are they working on this?

Ultimate was the equivalent of a Dragonball Movie, in that it used characters from the series but in different contexts, no direct cohesive relationship to the series itself. This appears to be a remake of the series, in the uber-detailed style of 'Ultimate'.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I'm confused, they haven't finished Hellsing Ultimate yet, why are they working on this?

Ultimate was the equivalent of a Dragonball Movie, in that it used characters from the series but in different contexts, no direct cohesive relationship to the series itself. This appears to be a remake of the series, in the uber-detailed style of 'Ultimate'.
I think you got confused with the word "Ultimate".

It wasn't suposed to be a Movie of Hellsing, but a remake of the TV series.

The TV series followed the manga closely till the valentine brothers, after that, they went their own way with Incognito and such, the story line just didn't follow the manga anymore. (which imo sucks)

I think with "ultimate" they mean "the Ultimate series" or something, coz this series is actually following the manga very closely, even the art style, the TV series had his own art style while this one is following the manga pretty close.

The forums where I got the sources from and such, are gone (at least I can't find them now D: ), but Hellsing Ultimate = Hellsing OVA.

Can't wait for the next episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom