Hellsing Ova 2

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So has anybody seen the ova 2 from hellsing ?
I was good but i was expecting someting more someting new

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen it and I loved it.

And something new?

I think you misunderstand what this OVA is, the TV Series were based on the Hellsing Manga, but only the first 2 or 3 manga's were finished, so after the "valentine brother" episodes, they made something themselfs, because there was no material to work on anymore.

Ofcourse, it sucked big time, the characters they made in the later episodes of the TV series shouldn't have been made at all, its like DBGT, it made no sense.

Now, the OVA is here to fix all that, the OVA follows the manga very strictly, even art-wise (the art in the TV series is nice, but isn't the same as in the manga).

The 2nd OVA of hellsing, might feel old because it has done before, but I asure you, after this one, there will be a whole other story then that of the TV series, (this is because the manga is now up to volume 8).

In short, Hellsing OVA, is what the TV Series should have been.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The problem is the dude that is drawing the manga is now delaying the manga to create the OVA's. From this the OVA will catch the manga and may once again go off in a different direction. The only thing I can see is there will be a huge delay in the last OVA's to wait for the manga to get ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom