Hello, I'm new here.

Best answers
Yep. I've actually been ghosting the forum for the past few days, figured I might as well join, against my better judgement.
Some things bout me: I am actually not much of a DBZ fan
*ducks*
I'm not a fan of the show, because it seems to get quite repeptitive and just weird o_O
I do like dragonball, though. I don't go out of my way to watch however :p
I play ESF simply because it is damn cool. I didn't know you could do something this, er... l33t with HL
pr0pz to j00 guyz :p

Only thing I don't like is melee, mainly cause I keep getting owned <_<
Its like impossible to hit someone o_O I always fly right past em. And they somehow go teleport teleport kick kick I die O-o

I think a good idea would be melee struggle or something, with the winner finally kicking the loser away for nice damage :)
And um, yeah. I know to check stickies etc, and hope to keep playing this kickarse mod for a while.

:) :) :) *throws in a few smileys due to monotony in post*

edit: also, how do you gain power levels so quickly? I saw in another post someone say in the millions range within 15 minutes? my god, how, man, HOW?! Most I've gotten is like 20 mil ssj and turbo in like 2 hours

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Welcome to the forums, and yes, DBZ is repetitive and weird, and the melee takes some gettng used to, the coder(PcJoe) said it will be changed in beta 1.2, and to get power level up quickly, melee alot :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no actualy beams give more pl than melee

Best answers
DBZ is repetitive and weird
*Chitenga gets annoyed...*

Dont worry about the melee

i suggest playing with bots or with your friends while you wait for beta 1.1 (Melee is changed a little bit).

And Welcome.

Best answers
Welcome CyberSh33p. I'm not sure about getting million or more PL in 15 mins but sometimes keep typing kill in console will raise ur PL...I'm not sure if the ESF team is doing this on purpose or it's just a bug...but I don't think the PL should either raise or fall when u type kill in console...

HAHA....Chitenga I saw Kong Pow too..."use the power of the tounge"...lol

Best answers
How about the Dragonballs bug?? Did they fix that too?? It can really make u transform in no time if u know the trick...

Best answers
I think you remember me? no? I think i was that guy that was ermm.. 0wning u on that server ... lol just thought i should point that out :-D

Best answers
Well, before and after I have this clan...Honestly I got own thousands of times...which I don't mind as I will gain experience for that...
Any ways stick to the topic please or the mods will own all of us and close this thread....lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ctdb mode is not done and hasnt been messed with because 1.1 is not a beta where they are ready to make a brand new mode

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Holy **** was that edited?

Anyway, go after the strongest players first. You can check their powerlevels by hitting F9 (scouter) and aiming at them. Large beams work best.

Best answers
So the dragonballs are still experimental?? O well, then we still have to face opponents with huge PL when we join a server with dragonball mode...lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome:)

esf is a really easy game to play.. just takes a little practice to get used to things

once again, welcome:)

Best answers
Btw Mystix, is the goku pic in ur sig really a skin...I so wanna download it if it is....lol

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [NC]ND
Btw Mystix, is the goku pic in ur sig really a skin...I so wanna download it if it is....lol
C'mon guys, you know that PMs are there for a reason. Use them.

Welcome Cyber. Melee *is* a quick way to gain some relatively big amounts of power over short periods of time, but mixing in some generic and bigger beams will assure you that you wont get bored out of your mind doing it. Either way your PL will raise at about the same rate.

When in doubt, turn them into donuts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by CyberSh33p

Only thing I don't like is melee, mainly cause I keep getting owned <_<
Its like impossible to hit someone o_O I always fly right past em. And they somehow go teleport teleport kick kick I die O-o
You have to make sure you hold down the right mouse button (secondary attack) and make sure your cursor is on the other guy, i didnt hold the right mouse button down at first and i messed up o_O

Best answers
Melee took me such a short time to master, i dont know why people think its so hard, but maybe thats just me. I picked up ESF pretty quickly, but maybe becase my friend (who is figgin brilliant) told me about it and i played ESF with him for like 4 hours strait on lan.

PLaying against another human opponent is infinetly better than bots, because humans get constantly better and better as we play, so if you can sit down with a friend who is good at games and play esf for a while and experiment with melee and beams, you will enjoy it :p

Best answers
That's what mods do and I'm not one of them Sonic....lol
And getting the hang of melee is just a matter of time...If you spend a long time in something you will get it easy...(that's kinda common sence right??)
I got a question though...will trunks sword increase his melee damage or it's just all animation tweak??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not sure if the sword increases damage, but when a person health is under 20, it does instagib (instant kill)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom