HeLLO! I'm new and I got some QUESTIONS!!!

Best answers
hihi I found out about this mod just recently and I can't WAIT TO play it, by the looks of it I'll have to though 8(. Some quick questions:

Do you guys plan on releasing a beta before a final version? Something like 1 map with 2 characters or what not??? If you guys charged for a beta I'd fricking buy that so dang fast, my girlfriend wouldn't see me for two weeks.

How many levels are there??? I've seen some, the gallery section of this website doesn't work for me so I can't see everything thats posted. Namek, Dying Namek, Inside Buu, City (both light and dark version) and Kami's Palace, which is SO BEAUTIFUL.

Is there a chance we can get some footage of the game, like 2 peoplve 1v1ing or bots fighting or SOMETHING like that??

last question and probably the most important one........is there gonna be another Christmas Present surpise video like last year????????

Looking Forward, Can't Wait

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Welcome to the forums, always good to have another fan. :)
There is a playable version you can download now. Beta 1.2.3.
They wont be charging for this mod, they do no own the rights to Dragonballz.
Theres plenty of maps and more being created all the time.
You can find some existing videos right here.
As far as the christmas surprise this year, you'll just have to wait and see.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm pretty sure the best x-mas present is something that we all kind of waiting for... but it seems like christmas repeats itself like last year and the year before (I mean that our wish won't come true. I'm afraid so...). :-/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
X'mas secret suprise........... Broly will be in the game Cooler too.:fight:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm pretty sure the best x-mas present is something that we all kind of waiting for... but it seems like christmas repeats itself like last year and the year before (I mean that our wish won't come true. I'm afraid so...). :-/
Everybody knows that it will get released on my birthday! And not a day sooner! Muhaha!! I wouldn't think it will be out by Christmas since they are still working hard on models, textures and animations. We haven't seen many new ones in action, probably since they are not ready for ingame.

sg2

Best answers
I like this guy's enthusiasm despite the fact it's a game that's virtually gained some dust all over it in the past few years...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom