Hello, I need someone to help me.

Hi, I just started ESF and I got the patch for it. Iv read the tuts and stuff and blah blah, but I know that the tuts dont teach everything. I was wondering if someone could teach me the basics, as well as the secrets to the game. Like a master, or trainer. This would mean a great deal to me. I dont have anything I can give to you, except my gratitude. Thank You for your time.

I think he means he wants someone to tell him/her more about the game than the manual can, like double melee swooping and how do follow that up with a ki attack and that if a Gohan player uses shield attack stand outside with a disk and wait then BAM! etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Banned
Well where do you live?

And Check my Siggy as well as Hworang's post (im talking about the link) the Manual teaches more than you think. I would have to say that there is only about one or two things the manual doesnt teach

I agree that the manual teaches alot... but it's not enough. I'm sort of new to esf 1.2.1 But i know a lot about esf 1.1 and before playing it i red the manual and when i started playing i noticed the manual didint mention a lot of things... Right now i whould help and tell Relik some secrets but since i dont know any i'm hoping to hear some from u guys... o_O

Well, I will check out the manuals. But like WeaponOfChoice said, someone to teahc me stuff. BTW. I have steam, but I got it by Condition Zero. When i try and play ESF it says I do not have Half-Lfe. Do I need the half-lfe CD KEY to play?

I live in USA, Illinois BTW.

Ok I got CS. Now I can play. But still, can anyone teach me the ropes. It is very hard to learn from the manual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)