Hello i am Pagemaster

Best answers
Hi

i am new here o_o and i would like to ask a few questions.

is this a MMORPG or is it a 1 player dbz game?

Best answers
hey sup pagemaster,

welcome to the forums, be sure to read the stickies about the rules, and you'll enjoy your stay, and to answer ur question its a multiplayer game, DBZ-Style!, there are diffrent modes for the game like, Free for all, Team Deathmatch, or capture the Dragonballs(experimental), the Capture the dragoballs should be worked on in the beta 2, but till then its still pretty fun.

Best answers
ok thanks for the help :)

emm who did you get that banner on the bottom of your page?

Best answers
thats my sig, I got it from a guy named Dudeman, if you go around you can find some people who will make one for you, try looking in off-topic for a sig-maker before posting in another place tho.:yes:

Best answers
o ok but cant people just make there own banners and "somehow" put them on the furom or do you need to have mod powers like sig-makers?

How do you get your own picture under your name?

Is it true you need to have the full retail version of halflife to play esf or can i just download halflive?
?

Best answers
OOO I KNOW what yout talking about KrOniK_HeMpKniGhT you thought i ment the signatures. No I ment the banner lol!

i was asking how to get that picture under the words in the first place :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no speak of wares cracks or anything on the forum its hurts our ears * hides under couch*
yes you need a retail version, and in order toget your SIG(the bottom one) on you need to get a host, and there is a sticky somewhere on that, and if you want an easy free sig go post on the pwnage thread:D
and about avatars to get a custom one i think its around 60 posts but i am not too sure because i realized i could when i had about 100
and you have an avatar already :p

Best answers
hehe, i know what ya meant, the banner is part of my sig, so i call it my sig, sig makers don't have to have admin powers either, its just about adding a bunch of gibberish into your sig(in profile) but first sumone(or you) has to make a sig first, then ask one of the sig-makers or the one you get to make yours, how to add it in your sig

for Example this is what I have to add in my profile sig to have this banner ----> <*img border=2 color=white src=http://members.lycos.nl/simen/kronik.jpg> (without the * after <)

Best answers
Thanks for your help.

so so :S i am downloading
ESF for no............... reason!??O_O

So i MUST buy the full retail version of halflive. To be able to play this game .....:cry:
Isnt there an easy DOWNLOAD for halflive instead?
Cause if there is none .....well you know LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, there is an easy way to get Half-Life, ure local video game store!!

Best answers
its only 20$ or less im sure u can steal little kids money and save up for it or just rob a bank :)

Best answers
Hey, a MMORPG DBZ game........interesting. I like that idea. I hope some game company looks into that.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be incredible, DBZ fans all over the globe would begin having heart attacks at the release of a MMORPG DBZ game. Just imagine, a game like EverQuest or something, using a DBZ FPS engine. THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!!!

Best answers
its not an mmorpg its just a dbz deathmatch and you need half life to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom