Hello everyone!

Best answers
Well, Im new here, and I see this is kind of active, which is my question to all of you! How active exactly is this MOD? I dont want to get this MOD if its not exactly all that active :/ but it seems it is....Thoughts anyone?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this mod are active , always give updates and beta 1.3 but have other game already finish 1.2.3
i hope you come with this big family

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the Forums!

The mod is pretty active. The current version (1.2.3) still has players, but many players are waiting for the new version (1.3) and decide not to play.

If you want to play people online, you can still find lots of them playing 1.2.3 (depending on your location, that is).

Be mindful though - ESF is not an easy game to learn. Most people quit after having been trampled on by the more skilled players. But if you politely ask people in the servers to teach you things, there should be people willing to help you out. :3

I hope you have fun playing ESF.

Best answers
Welcome to the Forums!

The mod is pretty active. The current version (1.2.3) still has players, but many players are waiting for the new version (1.3) and decide not to play.

If you want to play people online, you can still find lots of them playing 1.2.3 (depending on your location, that is).

Be mindful though - ESF is not an easy game to learn. Most people quit after having been trampled on by the more skilled players. But if you politely ask people in the servers to teach you things, there should be people willing to help you out. :3

I hope you have fun playing ESF.
hehe :) I like a challenge anyway, the fun in a game is always a challenge :) Thank you both for the quick response, I will more then likely be playing this. Probably my last question would be, Is this strictly based off DBZ? If not, Then whats the things that are made up?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maps are the only made up part. Characters and moves are based on DBZ.

That means no movies and no GT though so dont ask ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mmm...It seems that the download page is down. Any clue to when its going back up?
If you mean esf-world then yes its down right now.

You shuld try hl2files or moddb.com

Both those sites have an ESF installer under the HL1 category.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maps are the only made up part. Characters and moves are based on DBZ.

That means no movies and no GT though so dont ask ^^
Can we plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz have Gogeta or Gotenks or Vegetto! Theyll be a perfect addition to ESF and I think theyll be great charectazr

Welcome, Mr. Thunder.

Best answers
So...About DBAF.. :p lol. lol...Im sorry guys this is the last one I swear, I have Steam and I just wondering for the record, if I have to download anything special to make it work with STEAM, Thanks lol sorry for the questions

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. As long as you have Half Life 1 and STEAM itll work by simply installing it into the Half Life directory.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I suggest you read this, just in case, so you don't **** up while installing, this is how you should install ESF with Half-Life and Steam:

ESF will NOT work with any game other than Half-Life 1

1. Download Steam.

2. Run the .exe file you just downloaded to install Steam and let it update completely. You will need your CD-Key from the back of your Half-Life 1 case.

3. When Steam is finished updating, turn it on.

4. Under the "Games" selection in the Steam toolbar, select "Activate a product on Steam..." and input your CD-Key.

5. Once your CD-Key is authenticated, download Half-Life 1 from Steam and let it update completely.

6. Once that is done, run Half-Life 1 once. If you don't run it at least once, you will not be able to install ESF

7. Download ESF v1.2.3 full installer.

8. Run the installer.

9. It will point to the correct directory for you, so just hit install. The directory should look somewhat like this :
C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Your Account\half-life\esf

10. ESF should now appear in your games list.

11. Double-click and enjoy!

If you are still having trouble please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions sticky.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest you read this, just in case, so you don't **** up while installing, this is how you should install ESF with Half-Life and Steam:
with this ,if you have all you will be able play esf.good dzamija:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom