Hello Everyone! Thank You Project workers!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I just made my account on these forums in anticipation for Final 1.0 and because of the fun I've been having with 1.2.3. Though I realize e he forums aren't too strong at the moment I feel like it was a good idea to get here before the storm and hopefully I can be one of the more active an known members. With all this in mind I notice you guys don't get anything in return for your hard work and though its implied anyway I would like to say thank you. Also, though its been a long ride I and most likely the rest of us really appreciate everything you guys are trying to and are doing in this very large project...Its worth the wait im sure. As I final point, I know you guys are in need of artist quite badly so I hope you find them soon. I know I speak for everyone when I say that and I thought all of you would like to hear that a new member has joined the ranks! So I cant wait to have some chats on the forums with all the good dedicated people here...What with all of us being huge fans of not only everything DBZ, but everything you guys have done!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Welcome. :) Feel free to ask questions if you have any, but just check if they aren't answered already.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wellcome to the forum.

Remember dont feed the trolls and bweare of mods :p

Oher than that have fun.

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member