Helb With Dragon balls

Best answers
My problem is simple i downloaded the 1.2.3 but there are no dragon balls i tried all maps changed team mode free fighting but nothing happened my friend has the same problem

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Delete a file called game.cfg in your ESF directory. Failing that put "mp_gamemode 2" in the console.

Remember, the only default map which has them is esf_riverside and one dragonball tends to spawn underground, making it impossible to retrieve.

Best answers
hi guys im new here so i just wanted 2 ask u something...i downloaded ESF 1.3 and i found some bots but when i try 2 create a game it says cant connect (steamclient2)...whats that steam client 2?

---------- Double Post below was added at 10:53 AM has been merged with this post created at 10:42 AM ----------

and 1 more question...does any of u guys plays online...if u r can i pls get ur ip adress?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi guys im new here so i just wanted 2 ask u something...i downloaded ESF 1.3 and i found some bots but when i try 2 create a game it says cant connect (steamclient2)...whats that steam client 2?

---------- Double Post below was added at 10:53 AM has been merged with this post created at 10:42 AM ----------

and 1 more question...does any of u guys plays online...if u r can i pls get ur ip adress?
ESF 1.3 doesn't work with bots. You are using STEAM, aren't you? I've google'd your error message and I get lots of posts on pirating websites.

Don't worry about IP addresses. If you're using STEAM, there's a friends list function.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Why dont you download ecx rc2 and play with bots it has ssj4 in it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why dont you download ecx rc2 and play with bots it has ssj4 in it.
The bots dont have any other transformations other than standard ESF.

And secondly ECX isnt to great for gameplay. It wasnt balanced properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom