Best answers
Well I 'm new around here so I would like some infos plz. played the game a few weeks ago ago and I really loved it.So when I heard that there are new models from a friend I came to this site but the link you had (redsayian) doesn't work.Could you please tell me were to find new characters?(I really loved the idea of MysteryX to make a goten-Trunks and brolly model.Those guys are my favorites.When you 're done,plz Mystery X will ou give me the link to download them?)

Best answers
I think Mistery X didnt make any Goten/trunks or brolly for esf but for SC (www.saiyancrusades.com) Dont know about the websites though but Redsaiyan is definatly the biggest and best :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
redsaiyan is down for an indefinate amount of time,
you can try gsf however, im not sure of the url but i think its http://www.gsf-united.de

within the next few weeks i am going to set up my own dotcom, with plenty of space and plenty of bandwidth, (paid for with my own money), it will serve more than hosting purposes, ill have a seperate site on it as well,
but ill host peoples sigs, models, etc when that time comes,

and trust me, i got nuff models on my HD to kick start it, but if you wanna get a head start you know how to get ahold of me, i should have it online in a month or so

(this wasnt brought n by redsaiyan coming down, i was planning on this for awhile now, i just hafta think of a .com for it though, PM me if you got any ideas)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom