Heero Yue(for the mod yet to have a name)

Best answers
Im almost done with my Heero model for the mod that im on a team for that regretably has no name yet. g-gundam vs gundam wing in hand- to -hand is the idea tho. ill post pics later if i can

Best answers
currently we dont have a page hehe. wanted to wait till we got more done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i work for this mod 2! anyways, ive done us a nice menu with new background and buttons, i just need to find out how to change the damm animated logo oh yeah, heres a helping hand on the name, i was told by fatmanterror it was shuffle alliance ^_^

Best answers
A Gundam Wing vs. G-Gundam mod? Hmmm . . . sounds interesting. I'd like to hear more about it. Perhaps you could call the mod "Gundam Wars" or something. One thing though, if you call the God Gundam the Burning Gundam, I will be upset. *prepares to blast you with a Double Beam Rifle* I'm looking forwards to seeing Wing Zero model pics. :laff:

Best answers
You made a thread to tell us your gonna make a model?

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
lol, i work for this mod 2! anyways, ive done us a nice menu with new background and buttons, i just need to find out how to change the damm animated logo oh yeah, heres a helping hand on the name, i was told by fatmanterror it was shuffle alliance ^_^
Edit the logo.avi in the mod folder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
finally! whoohaa! i know what it is finally... but how do i edit .avi's or in other words, what program ^_^

Best answers
Decompile it in a .mpg file. Then can you edit it [with moviemaker or something], when it's ready compile it again and place it in the mod folder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Call it

"Tournament of Steel"

I know they're not steel, but it's a cool name.

Or

"Clash of the Titans: The Gundam Tournament"

Best answers
Thats sounds like it will be a good game.
you could call it Gundam fighters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will be a little lopsided for the Gundam Fighter Pilots. THey are natural born killers.

Best answers
Theres no compition between heero and all the other gundam pilots, for god sakes he can fall off a mountain and get right back up. Not to mention hes not afraid to blow himself to bits

Best answers
yeah well we'll make it balanced, but yeah as dakd said this isnt gonna have the machines in em, just the fighters, cause i dunno, i find the characters more interesting since they have the same fighting abilities outta their suits as they do in them, plus gundam universe will be out shortly, so we wouldnt really be able to compete with that, so its not as much a gundam game as it is a ninja type game, but, ull see, we gotta lot done so far given how young this mod is

Best answers
Chang Wufei or Troya Barton would whoop anyones ass for sure.:rolleyes:

Best answers
the heero model is too buff.. i know he's strong but in the series he wasn't so big at the legs, biceps and forearms.

by the way zechs owns and he'd destroy all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom