Heavy Arms Remake - Gundam The Battle

sirken

S
This is the new WIP for Heavyarms I just started on it about 30 min ago, it was my idea and the leader is making a new body because my new head will be lowpoly and will have very good skins

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yaaaaaaay he finally learned how to model with a nice poly structure :D *gives sirken a muffin*

now all u need is 3dsmax and the knowledge of good rendering :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, looks ok meanwhile Oo
hope the updates will come out good :)

sirken

S
*update* i re-edited the face alot and added the helmit and prongs, the chin, got a flow going and smoothgrouped everything, and here is what i got...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe reminds me of the gungan leader from star wars :p

sirken

S
here is the update of heavy arms, i finnished the top of the head, the side of the head and the neck/chest now all i have it the back, the camara, the face bars, and the cool ears :p

STATUE TIME!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The vent's on his mouth piece are using up polies that could be used for other details. That can just be skinned on, take those out. Other than that it's coming along nicely.

Best answers
well the vent detail arent needed but they arent really wasting much anyways, from what it looks like this mod is for hl2 right?

in that case the kinda of details you could add or remove for only about 30 polies isnt much at all

sirken

S
yea it's for HL2 and i am now making the body lol the leader said i can alot better then him i just need some ref.s any 1 have any for the back of the head?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom