Heath Ledger = Dead

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thread - hay guys heath ledger died lol

reply - that sucks

reply - lol

reply - OMG WTF ABOUT BATMAN

reply - Who cares, this is utterly pathetic. This didn't make me cringe enough to even move my ramen cup, I didn't jump one bit. People are dying all over the world, now if you misled sheep will excuse me, my mother is delivering me my sandwich.

reply - OMG WHAT ABOUT BATMAN >_<!!!!!

reply - The war in iraq is stupid omg its heath ledgers fault

reply - ALL U HOO CARE R STUPIDHEDS

reply - no u

reply - HES STUPID AND CELEBRITY IUN CARE LOL

reply - **** YOU I CARE HE'S MY MOMMY

reply - I love my mommy very, very much.

------

That's a summary of this thread.
OMG WHAT ABOUT BATMAN?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Heath Ledger died. No, he does not deserve his own topic. Argue all you want about how sad this is and how he affected others around him, but the same could be said about any other human being who has passed away.
I don't think a lot of people here are caught up on celebs. When I found out he died, I was like "oh snap, really?" and then I preceded to mention the joker.

As I've said before, he is making news because a lot of people know of him. I don't know if that's just a human trait or how society works, but I can guarantee you, if old Mrs. Bloomingdale across your street, who donates half of her money to charity, was murdered, it wouldn't get nearly, if any, attention as Ledger is.

I hate celebrity gossip magazines, but it bugs me when people denounce the idea of reporting celebrity deaths. I remember that god awful coverage on Paris Hilton, which was ridiculous, but when a famous actor dies, people are going to talk about. Would it honestly make sense for a popular person to get no tv coverage after a death?

It gives people something to talk about for a bit I suppose.

Keeping in mind, I'm not offended since I did not who he was until someone told me he was the joker =/. I'm just trying to explain what grabs people's attention.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
call me an ass, but I dont care one bit about ANYBODY who dies of a suicide or overdoes, intentional or otherwise.

now if he was killed in a car accident or shot, maybe then there'd be somewhat of a "that sucks" attitude, as it wouldnt have been his fault,

the fact that he is a celebrity is moot, why should i feel sorry for someone who makes more money in a week than i do in a year, and still thinks he is so bad off that killing himself is justified?,
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=370536

For the lazy people, it basically says police have ruled out suicide.

In my opinion really, not caring because he's a celebrity is just as bad as only caring because he's a celebrity. The point is a human life has been lost and everybody can say thats a bad thing.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Insomnia + Sleeping pills = death

Which is why I just lie there and wait.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
[Edit]Crap, replied to the wrong thread ;P
*removed*

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah...I was going to vote for Heath Ledger too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to some sources, his role as the joker may very well have awakened some demons within him,

The role disturbed him, according to The Associated Press. He called The Joker a "psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy."

"Last week, I probably slept an average of two hours a night," Ledger told The New York Times. "I couldn't stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going."

He said prescription sleeping pills didn't help, according to AP.
It seems that it pushed him over the edge, or it was just a stupid mistake mixing medications... But it wasn't a recreational overdose... which means that his death is that much more tragic. It may very well have been just an accident.

Never underestimate the pain of the Mind. It can be worse than any physical injury or ailment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The man was an actor. He makes movies for us to watch and that's the only reason we care about him. None of us knew him personally. If he wasn't an actor there wouldn't be a thread about him at all- whenever some random ODs in NYC no one bats an eyelid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom