Heath Ledger = Dead

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Fine, then this is on-topic.

No one actually gives a **** that Ledger is dead other than the people he was close to. Everyone who has said "Dude! Ledger is dead!" has immediately followed that line with "I hope they finished filming Batman!" We're all selfish, apathetic pricks.

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand this forum. You leave the blatant spam alone that I probably deserve to be warned for, yet you delete what I believe was on topic, meaningful posts.

Yes, Heath Ledger died. No, he does not deserve his own topic. Argue all you want about how sad this is and how he affected others around him, but the same could be said about any other human being who has passed away.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Fine, then this is on-topic.

No one actually gives a **** that Ledger is dead other than the people he was close to. Everyone who has said "Dude! Ledger is dead!" has immediately followed that line with "I hope they finished filming Batman!" We're all selfish, apathetic pricks.
Yeah pretty much. That's all I've heard all day.

"No more Joker!?"
"Are they gonna replace him!?"
"Oh ****, he's dead!? Damnit, he looked good for that part..."

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Same, A Knight's Tale is one of my favorite movies, I liked him in The Patriot too :(.
/me agrees
a knight's take was a awesome .. seen it like 10 times

brainfeeder
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if the hype will follow...

"With the role that drove Heath Ledger insane... "

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
lol, that actually fits the joker xD
I'm so glad the movie is already in post production ...

Best answers
He's been depressed for quite a while now, as he was tired of people judging him only on his role in Bare-bottom Mountain.

brainfeeder
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
What's stopping Jake Gyllenhall from taking himself out?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
He's been depressed for quite a while now, as he was tired of people judging him only on his role in Bare-bottom Mountain.
Oh totally- because he totally said that at some point, or because you know the man personally or whatever.

This thread is so pointless.

You guys may as well go mourn the animal you last ate, you were far more acquainted with it.

-Oh and I don't think he would've made that movie if he was afraid of people judging him, that would be STUPID.

Best answers
People have different goals and visions.. Gyllenhall might be happy with the attention he gets because of his role in Brokeback Mountain.. Ledger has always stated that he doesn't want to do the same over and over again, yet people always connected him with only one of many awesome roles in his short life.

Oh totally- because he totally said that at some point, or because you know the man personally or whatever.

This thread is so pointless.

You guys may as well go mourn the animal you last ate, you were far more acquainted with it.

-Oh and I don't think he would've made that movie if he was afraid of people judging him, that would be STUPID.
And why don't you just gtfo? I never said I cared about his death, nor will I mourn it. The thing is, he has said that, so your attempt to make a witty remark was a failed one.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll always remember Gyllenhaal as Donnie Darko. Not as a cowboy.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
call me an ass, but I dont care one bit about ANYBODY who dies of a suicide or overdoes, intentional or otherwise.

now if he was killed in a car accident or shot, maybe then there'd be somewhat of a "that sucks" attitude, as it wouldnt have been his fault,

the fact that he is a celebrity is moot, why should i feel sorry for someone who makes more money in a week than i do in a year, and still thinks he is so bad off that killing himself is justified?,

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
People have different goals and visions.. Gyllenhall might be happy with the attention he gets because of his role in Brokeback Mountain.. Ledger has always stated that he doesn't want to do the same over and over again, yet people always connected him with only one of many awesome roles in his short life.
The only reason "people always connected him (over the whole massive past two years...)" with that film was because it was one of the most recent and most of all because of how "controversial" it was amongst this homophobic world- which in itself is a retarded reason for it to be pinned to him. Knowing this more than anyone, I think he would've kinda seen past it and not really gave a ****. Well that's what a secure, confident person would do.

Bolteh said:
And why don't you just gtfo? I never said I cared about his death, nor will I mourn it. The thing is, he has said that, so your attempt to make a witty remark was a failed one.
Settle down, oh and I bet mbillion kdollars he didn't say anything of the sort EVER because you are wrong and I am right.

lulz talk about rags

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, but not a depressed one, uhu?
Everyone is depressed Bolteh- I mean you come from the northern hemisphere don't you? YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Thread - hay guys heath ledger died lol

reply - that sucks

reply - lol

reply - OMG WTF ABOUT BATMAN

reply - Who cares, this is utterly pathetic. This didn't make me cringe enough to even move my ramen cup, I didn't jump one bit. People are dying all over the world, now if you misled sheep will excuse me, my mother is delivering me my sandwich.

reply - OMG WHAT ABOUT BATMAN >_<!!!!!

reply - The war in iraq is stupid omg its heath ledgers fault

reply - ALL U HOO CARE R STUPIDHEDS

reply - no u

reply - HES STUPID AND CELEBRITY IUN CARE LOL

reply - **** YOU I CARE HE'S MY MOMMY

reply - I love my mommy very, very much.

------

That's a summary of this thread.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Because you are worth less than nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom