Heath Ledger = Dead

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I don't know the guy so this is going to sound insensitive.

I hope he shot all of his parts for the dark knight.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He did. The movie is in post-production.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wanted to start the thread :( yeah im glad he finished filming dark knight. im just worried also about how they closed off the joker story in the movie or if it has a chance for a reappearance in a possible sequel

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I felt kinda wrong when the first thought I had was "who's going to play the joker?!" when my mom told me =/.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I wonder if it was suicide with them finding both rx and non-rx sleeping pills on is nightstand. It's really crazy to see a young healthy actor die....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I felt kinda wrong when the first thought I had was "who's going to play the joker?!" when my mom told me =/.
Don't worry that's what I said too.

But still what a waste of a young life. Plus he's a great actor. R.I.P. Joker.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This was the last thing I expected to see when I logged on to msn. This sucks ass, because it's awkward watching a movie with a recently deceased star in it...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The movie is going to be a cult classic now... especially considering what a hardcore job Ledger did with Joker.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, it happened at around 10 PM of tuesday.
I'm guessing we are from differrent time zones, but a news report says he was found in his apartment at 3:35pm. It hasn't even been a day yet, so what's the threshold of "current" news and not "old" new.

To take a quote from Reddit:

**** Heath Ledger, 27 American troops and 394 Iraqis have died in 2008.
Jesus Christmas, that many so far?

But then I could tell a crying kid to man up if his mom died because of that statistic. Ledger obviously is not our mom, but to be extremely frank, he is more relevant to the public's life than Iraqi statistics.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm part of the public. He isn't relevant.

Now this: http://presscue.com/node/43592

Yeah, that's relevant.
I don't like the way I worded that.

What I mean is that, a lot of people know Ledger. It's this hold celebrities have on people. He's famous. So when someone big dies, and people know other people know, the death becomes popular. People see news of suicide bombs and violence in the middle east every week, so I was just stating why people would make a bigger deal out of this than war casualties.

As for the Operation Phantom Phoenix, I find it interesting, troubling, and confusing which has that article calling it a "massacre" and the ones I found on Google detailing the (21?) al-Qaeda leaders killed.

Best answers
no more joker??? bl. Will dey get another joker actor or finish the series? who knows

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The movie is in post-production so all the shots were already filmed.

And honestly this thread isn't about the war, it's about Heath Ledger. So bring your propaganda bs in the conspiracy thread or w/e.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is what we're talking about propaganda bull****?

I was just trying to bring up the point that many people die every day, and for much nobler reasons. Heath Ledger dying (in a fashion that appears to be either suicide or drug overdose) should not be something to be morned by the masses.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thread cleaned. We have enough off topic threads as is, mourn the brave souls fighting in another thread if you must.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom