Heat Ray

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6297149.stm

Looks like the future decided to take a time machine and give us a ****load of goodies. The railgun was awesome, but now we have a heat-ray gun. It doesn't kill people, but I'm sure they'd want to die while it is being used on whomever.

Don't worry, Tesla. Your death-ray is as good as ours.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read the first line and stopped reading. It can't get better than this;

Called the Active Denial System.
Seriously, can you imagine people shooting stuff with that and shouting "DENIED!"? That would be awesome.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just know all the soldiers are going to do that lol. Don't forget that most of them are in our age group.

I guess it's a good thing that we're making weapons that don't actually kill people. The civilians might like us a little more if we didn't shoot at them whenever they get a little out of control.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder how long it's going to take before it's being sold on the Teleshopping network as the new weight-loss breakthrough medicine.

Best answers
I wonder how long it's going to take before it's being sold on the Teleshopping network as the new weight-loss breakthrough medicine.
"It's quite simple Tom you just rig it up to the refigirator and when you try to get food it burns you" *smiles

The future looks grim for overweight people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom