heart breaks?

Best answers
has anyone here ever gone through a heart break?! lol just a question out of curiosity

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yup, me.. Twice even. Luckely I have found the right girl now, but man. You do feel awful with a broken heart.

Best answers
aw im sorry..!! how the hell do you cope with this?!?! it's horribly hard to controlll your emotions!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm like twice i gues, maybe 3 times dun remember exactly, once i had to much hope in my that she will accept me, but then she said no, and i was happy about it after 3 months, since she looked ugly xD i just didnt noticed.

Then when i changed school asked a few fellas if this girl there has bf, noone said yes, means she was free for me, then i talked to her and all fine, brought her on the first day home, wanted to kiss her but she somehow moved instead to 2 cheek kisses, thats how i welcome and say godd bye to girl friends. then i though all was cool and nice, a girlfriend of her told me that she asked about me out befor i asked her, means she was interested in me, i had so much hope, even another girl asked me: you think it could be somethin? i was like: hell yeh!

then she always didnt wanted to meet with me, all we did was almost talk over the phone, meet in school sometims n ****, i asked her often about : so how will we go on?

she said: i dont wanan rush, i simply odnt know you well enough.

bla bla bla then i forced her to tell me the truth and it was she wanted me as a friend not a Boyfriend and she had bad expierience, dun remember. Next day i wrote her a love song about how we meet and how i though about her.

but then all over i **** uoppon her.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Tales said:
aw im sorry..!! how the hell do you cope with this?!?! it's horribly hard to controlll your emotions!!
Some people can cope with it more then other can. I myself am a Emotional person. Meaning, I can be hurt pretty easily. Yet, time heals.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just pile it all up, along with everything else. You'll go insane every once in a while though.

Best answers
My gf broke up after a year around feb/march this year.. Still hurts a bit, mostly due to her current behaviour etc..

Anyway, going to study art & design at college this year, there better be some cute and sweet girl there (that obviously loves art)..

Tales, you love art, come to belgium! ^^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I hope not that insane that you'll commit suicide.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
one day i discovered the blogs on the internets and saw people being emo there.

i was heart broken to think that people took the internets that seriously

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Nope, I just go completely berserk.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People should learn that breaking up with a girl as a teenager might suck, but it's in no way heartbreak. Young people are in a hurry to say they've experienced everything these days.

When your wife of eighty years drops dead and you literally waste away from depression, that's heartbreak.

Tales said:
it's horribly hard to controlll your emotions!!
I've only found it hard to control my emotions once, and it had nothing to do with a girl. I won't lie and say I don't get a little depressed or jealous when breakups happen, everyone does, but I've never cried over it. One thing everyone should understand is that young people are fickle. Your first girlfriend at whatever age you kids are dating now will not be the girl you marry.

I'd even wager a guess that anyone you guys are currently dating will not last. Just a fact of life at these young ages.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i use music as an outlet for my emotions, people around me can almost instantly tell what mood im in, or what im feeling, by listening to me play. even though my external composure is always smiling and happy.

in answer to your question, yes.

my first girlfriend, i was with for 2 years, lived together, in holland, for most of that time. she cheated on me.

my second girlfriend told me she loved me, wanted to marry me, ****ed me, and then left me on my birthday for another guy.

its all ok though, you just have to think that, if this person isnt right for you, and if they were, youd still be with them. then theres someone better out there for you.

if theres someone better out there, then all those good times youve had, are nothing compared to the ones you will have.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I still don't understand why people have to cheat on you, why they have to hurt you in that way by you finding out that he / she does. I consider those people heartless. Either way, music is one way that always cheers me up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll go insane every once in a while though.
I went insane once. Did me a world of good.

I also find that music is a good outlet for stuff. Nothing helps you work out a little anger like God Hates Us All.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dispite people thinking that teenage romance is doomed, and the whole "get over it" stuff, you still can be heartbroken, there are connections you can make with people throughout your life that arent tarnished by age or time spent together, merely the value of the connection.

The first girl who was ever interested in me, we used to talk nightly, we complemented each other perfectly, its hard to describe it but our relationship wasnt superficcial and niether did we lust over each other so much it caused us to be comepletely irrational. It was like she got me, and who I was, and I got her, and I can only say that about 2 other people in the world, who are my best friends and I've known for the majority of my life. I was only 14 at the time, there have been other girls in my life, but she's still the one that I think about was real heartbreak.

Heartbreak, unfortunately, doesnt really go away, but it gets easier with time and after a while its no longer in the foreground of your mind. Just remember, you were born into this world as you, regardless of what you gain or loose, you'll always be you and that will remain constant, there's no reason to take it out on yourself, scince you're well being is governed by you, not others. Ugh, i wish i could explain it better =\

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I never had a GF in my life before, no relationship or whatsoever, but, I know how it feels to have heart ache, because I have been in love with a girl, but, i'm pretty much a coward when it comes down to all that, and then when I wait too long, then its allready too late, and that stinks, because you know noone other then yourselfs are to blame for that.

There was this girl I really liked, but I waited so long that in the end she was going out with another guy, then later I hear she broke up again... now, imagine if I was that guy, then I would feel pretty misserable too.

It didn't really matter in the end.

;_; the only time when I was truly heart broken, was when my cat died, that may sound silly to some, but I knew that cat longer then anyone, he was my buddy and one year older then me, died at the age of 18, and I can say for sure that I felt heartbroken.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
No, that's just called being stupid.

I agree with Pain and Lee 100%, **** happens. Yea it can make people a little depressed and pissy for a little while, but on the flipside, sometimes the **** happens because it DID turnout the person you are with is a cack (IE: Cheating, dishonesty, or just an overall dumbass). Meaning in the end you should just say good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom