Health vs Power

Best answers
I personally think that something needs to be done to balance the health vs power issue.

1.3 is coming out with new ssj and power up levels, but...

already as just normal ssj, if u charge your attack up all the way and are within a quarter size of the map of the explosion, you kill yourself and basically everyone in the area with just the explosion radius. think about in the show, when gohan killed cell, did everyone around him blow up and die too? no

i just think its weird that as a ssj i already blow up a quarter of the map and manage to kill people strong as me or stronger without even coming close to a direct hit, so i dont see how ssj2 gohan or anything could shoot a chou khh and it still be fun, cuz if it follows current setup, no matter where you would should it, you would kill the entire map.

health should be higher, or the radius damage should be lower, or the radius should be smaller, or something, cuz its weird to just run around and kill tons of people without even coming close to hitting them

Best answers
The explosion size/damage is dependent on your pl compared to the avg. server pl. So if you're relatively strong compared to the server avg, you do a lot of damage.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i would just say an easy thing to do is extend the maps and that would make alot of sense since im seeing most servers have about at least 12 players max and with the current maps their not big enough to accomadate everyone especially considering the fast growing popularity of the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope beams will be changed to a wave system

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=16493

this would probably eliminate a lot of in-the-face explosions

@ harsens reply

maybe that can be changed.. think about it.. if a super power in in the server of 3 people, then 5 new players enter at low level PLs, the super power can easily beam spam and get 8 kills everytime he shoots a fully charge kamhehameha

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
well i would just say an easy thing to do is extend the maps and that would make alot of sense since im seeing most servers have about at least 12 players max and with the current maps their not big enough to accomadate everyone especially considering the fast growing popularity of the game
not possible. we're alrady at maximum size with some maps (i.e. gero)

Vuk

Best answers
[offtopic] Can someone explain to me what is average PL and what is potential PL?

Best answers
the only resonable way i can see of fixing this is to make the explosions less powerfull (not radius wise) because iv never seen anyone die on the show when thier still on full health from a beam :p.....but then the debate upon they were hiding thier power comes up so i dont know =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom