Healing

Best answers
They should take the medkit things from half-life and make them into a healing Chamber like they have it when Gokus healing in it and make it so you can blow it up with the person in it if you find them :laff:

Best answers
I dont really like this idea, it would make buu's regeneration move kinda pointless plus its not too dbzish since thats what this mod is based off.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
How is it not too dbzish when the healing chambers are from dbz?

I think this idea would just slow the game down. Would be cool, but would slow it down.

Best answers
No way, I'm strongly against this idea, that's what the sensu beans are for. Plus if people could just blow the thing up while you're inside it, it would make it useless (well,even more so). So no, I'm not for this idea at all.

Best answers
maybe he ment in levels in Namek and the one earth

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well its not as if Sensu beans fall from the sky.

But I'm not really a fan of this idea anyway. Healing is for suckers. Go and die with honour.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I personally think that even sensu beans are a waste of time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Healing isn't for suckers when the people who want to heal have been shot by a beam in the middle of a melee fight. That's what usually happens to me, and then the other guy beats me ONLY cus I've got 4 hp left =/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be a complete waste of time. There are sensu beans for a reason, plus it would take too long to sit in a healing chamber, while being completely vulnerable.

Avenger said:
Healing isn't for suckers when the people who want to heal have been shot by a beam in the middle of a melee fight. That's what usually happens to me, and then the other guy beats me ONLY cus I've got 4 hp left =/
Wouldn't that mean the other guy got hit with it too?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
How would a healing chamber aid in that situation? "Excuse me mr. guy who wants to melee me, I got hit by a beam and I wanna heal, please wait there."

Nohaa. Sensu beans are satisfactory for all your healing needs.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isn't that already in sdbz_namek, in the freeza ship

Best answers
Avenger said:
If you're in a melee fight though I was under the impression beams did no damage...what the hell have I been playing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Inbetween advance melee you're vulnerable, as well as basic melee fights. While healing can be handy, A healing chamber is useless.

Best answers
Healing chambers wouldn't slow the game down, because if they a player can be hurt while in one, and while being in one he will have to stand there for long, he will be blasted to death.
It will be just extra coding and extra work for mappers (neither is good).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom