Healing Idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically, I have an idea on how the fighters can heal. If they charge for 10-15 seconds continuously without stopping, they will begin to regain health.. Slowly of course.. But perhaps like this: Goku has 37 health after his battle with Piccolo -> He starts charging and keeps it charged for 10 seconds -> Gets 2 health per 3 extra seconds with a pl above 1 000 000, 3 on 2 000 000, 4 on 3 000 000. They cant do it if they arent 1 000 000 or above. Heals twice as fast in SSJ/Transformation, even if they do not increase double in pl.

Is this confusing or just plain stupid?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did this happen in the anime? not that i can remember (except for buu, piccolo and cell)....so....no bad suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, why not add it for Buu Piccolo and Cell then?

Best answers
Well its quite nice idea.... but then add a bether regen for buu...
P.S i think everybody sould have at least a slow charge regen....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, its so annoying when you have to kill yourself for a battle, especially when the catchup command is on. And yeah, Buu, Piccolo & Cell's charge regeneration should be higher.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why the hell are you guys killing yourselves for anyway thats not what this game is about when you get to the point when your losing health your supposed to be encouraged to go all-out no wonder its annoying to you guys if your low on health and your losing your pl due to it fight as best you can you gain pl faster when your losing your pl and itll stay the same when you finally get killed.

killing yourself....jeez the one move all noobs use...

Best answers
Yes it is quite a good idea. I notice in the show, usually when a character gets knock down, you can see that he is badly injured. Then if you see them starts charging power, you will began to notice they aren't that HURT as before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, and one thing, if you wonder why we kill ourselves ,it is so it will be a good and honourable battle.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no honour in suicide.
This idea has been suggested before and its really not feasible.
2 health per 3 seconds? Basically you'll be at full health in next to no time. The only thing it encourages is people to hide out/camp to regain health. Nobody will ever die unless they're hit in some instant kill move. Or targeted.
If you make it so that they heal slower than it will be come useless as nobody could be bothered to hang out for 5 minutes to heal to full health. Save the regeneration for Buu and everybody else can use Sensu Beans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough* read the text before you judge.. I said 10 seconds of normal charging first, THEN you start healing a little, and in that time, your enemy will still get to attack you wont he, Ive NEVER been in a map where an attack takes more than 5 seconds to perform.. Its easy to interrupt the healing as well.

Best answers
Precisely, this is really a good idea. Somehow, in the DBZ series, characters's injuries do heal with time. You can't be injured forever. Wounds heal in time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And since regeneration ALL the time would really suck for those people being owned, this type is better. They wont heal much, but they can heal little by little, so they can endure the next battle.

Best answers
Precisely. Healing all the time doing nothing will suck. But this way, after charging for 10seconds, you start healing alittle. It is balanced anyway. So this is good idea.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, at least one person doesnt hate this idea..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You say it's honourable to kill yourself, but in reality your just making sure the guy who's about to kill you won't get the frag. It's not exactly honourable to be on low health and fly to the furthest corner of the map away from all the action and start recharging your health.

I agree with Darkownz, it's encouragement to go all out using any tactics (even dirty ones) and making your last few seconds count. Of course any power that you gain will be added on when you respawn.

Best answers
it's good idea :) it's in the series so why not? if you rest you'll get some health.. even if it's slow, and it'll be a challenge right?
ps. talking about challenge... i don't say esf is stupid but... i think it's lil too slow and there's not much challenge ( even if i don't play it much anymore ) because there's not much to do so if this will be added it'll be a challenge ... that's what i think -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something to do when bored.. Hurting yourself and getting healed ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just wanna point this out for the upteenth time do you see kaioken in a game? no.
i dont see a ultimate sacrifice either.

esf is based off the show to a point its not gonna completely copy the series

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...What is wrong with slow regeneration while charging for a prolonged period of time? Can you see something wrong with it?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who has the time to stop playing to regenerate. Oh please stop for a moment Mr. Bigstrongprofessional while I sit down and regenerate my health so it will take longer for you to kill me.
Not only will this not happen, but if you run away to go and recharge the first thing that comes to mind is charge a beam and kill you while you attempt to gather 5 measly hit points.
Thats whats wrong with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom