Head-on Idea

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made an advanced search on the suggestions thread and didnt find any idea like this one, so I hope i'm right. (I'm saying this because this is a simple suggestion and many people could've remembered it easaly)

So here it goes: When you make a head-on independently of no one winning that head-on, a 5-10 seconds sequence of animations are initiated, like in budokai when the striked finds out what button the striker pushed

[imglink]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SwfN-z5EcS0/SKttbZDnAKI/AAAAAAAAAzU/4qYvKqe8Qv8/s320/Goku+VS+Vegeta+2.JPG[/imglink]​

It would be a heavy eye candy, but quite a challenge to the animators, who would have to make sequences to all characters connecting every moves of them to the same purpose.

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds interesting...really. :)
I would like to see what the team has to say about this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would be very cool at first.

Then it would be very annoying whenever you fly into someone, whoop, gotta sit there for 5-10 seconds.

I say no :(

Best answers
Shouldnt always happen and when it does it should only last like 2-3 seconds, but even that would be quite a task to the animators...

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, thinking better on it 5-10 its to much. 2-3 seconds would be nice already. But the thing is, I dont know if 1.3's head-on will have a winner/looser/tie, but I think this could fit well in a tie situation.

Then it would be very annoying whenever you fly into someone, whoop, gotta sit there for 5-10 seconds.
I say no :(
If my expetations about 1.3 are correct, even the better players will need a small time to rest their fingers sometimes. Of course its just expetations:/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom