He is back, bishes!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's no use, Spunky. I'm blocking the door [I got a camera on hand, too]. Sick 'em FP.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Slowly backs away, then turns and breaks for the door*
Oh no you don't there buddy boy. You're mine ^_^

Hybs said:
It's no use, Spunky. I'm blocking the door [I got a camera on hand, too]. Sick 'em FP.
This is going to be kazza material...

/rapes Spunky :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this topic got very strange very quickly..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this topic got very strange very quickly..
Well thats what kidboy pics will do to people who see them all the time. So heed this warning. Not more than 10 seconds per week!
Follow that rule and you should be fine.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me gots raped! >:O

Grega said:
Well thats what kidboy pics will do to people who see them all the time. So heed this warning. Not more than 10 seconds per week!
Follow that rule and you should be fine.
LOL. I don't have Force Pit access (although I wish I did), but these pictures I've been hearing about for years have me slightly curious.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me gots raped! >:O

LOL. I don't have Force Pit access (although I wish I did), but these pictures I've been hearing about for years have me slightly curious.
If you want to see kidboy in nothing more than a loin cloth, you best pay 5 dollas son!

Kid boy pics ftw!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'm back. I took a long, boring vacation (aka "permaban"), but I'm back.

Long story short, I've been forgiven for my sins (flaming Kurt' was what got me banned, funny enough), and Cucumba has restored my account. It feels great to be back under my real name, instead of posting as Xenon (tbh, I have no idea where that name came from).

So yeah, can I have hugs from all of my friends? Sexy Kaination, get over here and hug your teddy bear! Also, a very special thank you to Cucumba, a well valued friend.
Man, if I was a mod, I'd ban you permanently for that Jessica Alba scam. Scared the **** out of me :laff: . Anyway, nice to have you back, man.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, if I was a mod, I'd ban you permanently for that Jessica Alba scam. Scared the **** out of me :laff: . Anyway, nice to have you back, man.
LOL, yeah that was great. I didn't do it to scare anybody, oddly enough. I just wanted to see half the board come running to see Jessica Alba naked. And they did...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hibiki is back too, don't see him shouting profanities though! (well, not in the public forum ;))

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, yeah that was great. I didn't do it to scare anybody, oddly enough. I just wanted to see half the board come running to see Jessica Alba naked. And they did...
Can you blame us :(

Trust me, youre better off being deprived of said pictures.
No he's not. Spunky you haven't lived till you see these pictures....ask Sand storm lol!
:edit:

I love how in the Force Pit every thread ever made turns into something about kidboy. Now it's happening in the rest of the forums! kidboys a plague YAY!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you blame us :(

No he's not. Spunky you haven't lived till you see these pictures....ask Sand storm lol!
:edit:

I love how in the Force Pit every thread ever made turns into something about kidboy. Now it's happening in the rest of the forums! kidboys a plague YAY!!!
Nah, I guess I can't blame you. I'm torn between a critical decision. Do I want to expose myself to KidBoy in a loin cloth, or maintain what sanity I have? Hmm... Gonna think on it for a while.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, I guess I can't blame you. I'm torn between a critical decision. Do I want to expose myself to KidBoy in a loin cloth, or maintain what sanity I have? Hmm... Gonna think on it for a while.
Not much to think about, with a name like Spunky your sanity ran away long ago! Loin cloth ftw!!!!

(It's my desktop wallpaper...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom