Hawki Ice - CG

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Hawki wrote this story about a character called Hawki Ice and he told me it, and i found it quite interesting, and i drew a few sketches of hawki for Hawki, and hawki liked em, so i drew this pic and CG'd it today, u see that girl in the the other thread was just a practice.... the lineart wasnt brilliant, because i just used pencil (i really cant be arsed with ink at the moment) and i dont like digital inking (looks too.... neat and i cant do it vry well so lol). Anyway credit goes to Hawki for the Character Design, here's the pic:

any crits?

thanks again to Hawki for the great story and character design.

Best answers
great job there buddy. Me likes it. 9/10 :yes: He could be in a game! You create game characters really well buddy. :yes: :laff:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work as always david. The left side of the face (from our perspective) looks like it could be worked on, it almost looks like it needs to be pushed back from the nose.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u keep gettin' better.. i remember hawki showing me your first work.. u improved alot since then..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks verry good man, i like it, its really good, i dunno why, but this style reminds me of berserk.

and eh, just 1 BIG minor, or small, cant c from here.
it looks like he has a boner :D *check right upper legg*

i like how you did the arms, gj man.

greetz.

Best answers
hey wow david your colouring is really coming along great
:cry: not quite there yet myself :notice: me jealous
By the way love those non-fighter shoes
they really make the character complete.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the second drawing and the wp, looks verry cool, on the wp, the pic is matched perfectly, nice font, fits good, for the drawing; left one looks like he has 2 fat leggs.
the other1 looks perfect.
GJ again. both of you, dave for the drawings, you hawki, for the wp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom