Having a SEGA: Super Smash Brothers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Note: If you are not a hardcore SEGA fan, please click the 'back' button to exit this thread.

Now, I've been thinking about this, and I was wondering if anyone else thought that it would own if SEGA decided to make their own Super Smash Brothers game, only using SEGA characters. Think of how many characters they could have.

(I know this will never happen, I know Sonic is in the new Smash Brothers, this topic is all hypothetical)

However, I will gladly list some SEGA characters that will fit well into this game.

Sonic the Hedgehog Series:

Sonic
Shadow
Knuckles
Tails

Gunstar Heroes Series:

Gunstars:

Red
Blue
Yellow

Enemies:

Golden Silver

Vectorman Series:

Vectorman

Toejam & Earl Series:

Toejam
Earl

Shinobi Series:

Shinobi

Alex Kidd Series:

Alex Kidd

Altered Beast Series:

Protagonist Name Unknown

Golden Axe Series:

Character Names Unknown

Barbarian
Amazon
Dwarf

Streets of Rage Series:

Axel Stone
Blaze Fielding
Eddie "Skate" Hunter
Shiva

Alien Syndrome Series:

Ricky
Mary

Trophy Assist Characters:
Jet Set Radio Series:

Beat
Gum
Corn

Space Channel 5 Series:

Ulala?

Monkey Ball Series:

AiAi
MeeMee

Shumnue Series?

Ryo Hazuki?

Virtua Fighter Series:

Akira Yuki

Best answers
Add Earthworm Jim to that list please

*Edit

Alter Beast is one of my top five favorite games all time

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure if I want a blatant rip off of Super Smash Bros. On one hand, it would be really cool if companies with a huge list of characters had a game like smash, i'm not sure if there's enough love to go around.

That being said, I can't think of anyone you've missed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem with Sega characters is that a lot of them just aren't that popular...Though they are making a "Sega Tennis" and I will need to see how that plays out.

I don't know her name, but a big one you are missing is the NiGHTS character, and perhaps a Crazy Taxi one.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

SEGA!!!
-

I don't see why you couldn't just add the rest of the Sonic crew, Vectorman, Toejam/Earl, Shinobi, and Axel Stone to SSBB.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see why you couldn't just add the rest of the Sonic crew, Vectorman, Toejam/Earl, Shinobi, and Axel Stone to SSBB.
Being the large SEGA fan that I am, if this happened, this would prove that Nintendo has Sega's head severed. Sega already made their largest surrender when they decided that it was wise for them to hand over the Sega Master System's library to Nintendo. Being that that console was a pure classic, Sega just handed over their entire legacy to Nintendo. I wouldn't like the most classic Sega characters in a Nintendo game, these characters need to stay with Sega, and are major contributors to why Sega does what Nintendon't, back when the Genesis was owning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom