Havent posted since older stlye of boards

Best answers
So I guess this makes me a newbie once again. Ive been a member for ages, having troubles downloading the mod from the mirrors. But I will keep trying :)

Im a 2d sprite artist and im worknig on an MMORPG with some friends based on Naruto. I play guitar, surf, draw, watch anime and thats about it...

I like watching Naruto, Beck (shame its finished :( ) hmm...I think thats it. Naruto is my only active anime at the moment :O

Can you guys recommend some stuff to me. I got bored of the new gundam, Stopped watching Air at episode 4 and stopped watching Bleach after the general type Deathgod cut up that huge gate protector guy and Chad met up with the bird kid again.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been here for quite a while and haven't stopped so I'm not quite a newbie. I managed to get the new version of ESF though I don't play much since I suck but I keep practicing

I'm a psychology major working on getting a bachelor's degree and then moving on to a doctorate. I play guitar, hang out with friends, go for day long walks in the spring and I also watch anime and read manga

I like reading the FMA manga and Gantz as well. I may end up watching the Gantz anime. After I finished up Elfen Lied, I don't have any more active animes.

you should call me sometime ;)

(Sorry to poke fun at you, it just kinda seemed like a personal add for dating :p Welcome back)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back to ESF, we're glad to see you have returned.

As far as recommending anime, I suggest Samurai Champloo, Bleach, My HiMe, and Gantz.

If you're interested in more anime discussion, don't be afraid to visit the recently added Anime section.

Cya around.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I would recemond checking out Deman lot of our customers have been happy with her "special" skills *wink* *wink* if you knwo waht i mean. Oh wait not that kind of ... OH ****.

Ye welcome back Naruto pwns =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom