have you pre-booked YOUR ticket?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
havent booked my ticket this much in advance, ive never much liked being cramped in a room full of retards playing dress up....

i will see it about a week or two after its release though.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
havent booked my ticket this much in advance, ive never much liked being cramped in a room full of retards playing dress up....
Lol, seconded. Im looking forward to it, but im not that eager.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got my ticket reserved for the last showing of the day of release, but not the premier. Usually going to any of the early showings results in being surrounded by fanboys who are there to look for plotholes rather than enjoy the film.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pre-booked, no. Though this is probably one of my most anticipated movies, the theater in my town is probably horribly under-visited anyway. I might not even have to pre-book it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
12:01 on May 18th. On a quick side note: I heard that they put Hayden Christensen's face on Darth Vader in Return of the Jedi's newest remake. Is that true or was it BS?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how teh **** could they get away with doing that? i mean, i know in the "replastered" version of TESB they added the emporer from ROTJ but this is a bit extreme maybe just a little? >_<

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
12:01 on May 18th. On a quick side note: I heard that they put Hayden Christensen's face on Darth Vader in Return of the Jedi's newest remake. Is that true or was it BS?
You are correct :/
There was a very big WTF from me when i saw it.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know why you guys are excited. Sure, the previews look better than the other two new ones. But don't you remember how much one and two sucked ass? I'm not giving Lucas the benefit of the doubt. If people tell me it's great, then I'll see it. But I'm not wasting money to go see it just because "It's Star Wars."

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I don't know why you guys are excited. Sure, the previews look better than the other two new ones. But don't you remember how much one and two sucked ass? I'm not giving Lucas the benefit of the doubt. If people tell me it's great, then I'll see it. But I'm not wasting money to go see it just because "It's Star Wars."
Funny thing is thats the only reason I'm going to see it. I don't care if it sucks, its star wars...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I enjoyed episodes I and II, regardless of what anyoen says, it's all a matter of personal opinion to me.

And Hell no on prebooking a ticket, Nerds playing dressup is bad stuff.

Best answers
My friend went and got our tickets the other day, its tradition for us to see the new movie the night of its release, even if there are all those super nerds out there, but honestly, when it comes to star wars, Im a bit of a nerd too, I just dont dress up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked I and II as well. I won't be seeing it in the first week though, not until the theaters die down a bit.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I expect it to make I and II feel like filler episodes, so I will definately be seeing it.

Might wait a week or so as well... so the theatres will be less crowded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still think Star Wars Nerds are worse than Trekkies honestly.

But It's always fun to lock groups of both in rooms together.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
im going to pre-book it tomorrow.. damn we're talking about starwars here.. im really going to this one :D..

hmm i dunno if it's BS but i heard thay are gonna make 3 new ones.. the version after jedi strikes back.. is this true or BS?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know lucas didnt actually have much of a hand in the origional trilogy right? it was edited and re edited by other people so much that it cant entirely be his work. the same went for the directing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll probably be going to the midnight showing, opening night with my bro. Normally I wouldn't due to the crazy ass line ups and stuff, but episode 3 looks rather awesome, and luckily my brother is friends with the manager of the theatre's son. So we get to skip the ridiculously long line and get good seats and stuff.

Plus, watching all the guys dressed up as jedi's and stuff running in as fast as they can to get the very front row seats (which blow, but they want them for some reason) is pretty funny to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom