Have you had... ?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Have you ever had a Lucid dream ?
For those who doesn't know : Lucid dream is a dream where you are aware that you are dreaming, and you can control everything.

If you ever have had a lucid dream tell about it.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I have had a dream or two where I knew I was dreaming but couldn't control anything. Several times waking up and going back to sleep into the same dream.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I had a Lucid Dream once when I was very very young. Like 4 or something. It wasn't a worthwhile one All I did was run around and ride dragons. Not even joking.

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I have them on regular basis. Figured out a way to "force" them :p Every other night I'm fighting demons with bare fists :)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I have them on regular basis. Figured out a way to "force" them :p Every other night I'm fighting demons with bare fists :)
Yep! Same here!

Apart from that bit about demons... :p

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
It's awesome! :p You should try it! Make them look like Diablo or something, then it extraordinary! :D

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How do you force them ? Can you tell please ?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I force them mainly by thinking "This is a dream, do-do-do-do-do-do," and then attempt to visualize what my dream may be, and then quickly switch between the thoughts in my mind, and when I sleep, 1 out of 5 times, or there about, it works and I get a lucid dream! :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A couple times every month at the least. Though i seldom actualy try to influence it. Im more content to just see it play out and make only small alterations

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Every time I close my eyes I see colorful geometric shapes dancing playfully across a dark and infinite limbo.

I have stopped closing my eyes.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Every time I close my eyes I see colorful geometric shapes dancing playfully across a dark and infinite limbo.

how do you sleep ? You put matches in your eyes like Mr bean did ? xD

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers

Why is it that every time you say something, it matches perfectly with your avatar, bro?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Again sorry for double post...

Last night i tried the WILD technique (that's wake induced lucid dream) - basically normally first your mind goes to sleep and then your body. But in this technique it's otherwise.

So I tried to not fall asleep with my mind while counting up to 100 and after every number said : "I will dream , and I will be aware that I'm dreaming" , and relaxed all body(Sounds crazy doesn't it ? :fight:). After some minutes , I was amazed that i don't feel my legs and after sometime even my arms :shocked: They were like numb and felt like sitting a lot on blood vessels.
This is supposed to lead to sleep paralysis, but somehow in first attempt i didn't get into it and after (1 hour ?) i was tired enough and fell asleep.

Last edited:
Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Can you feel pain in a LD? I've heard that you actually can but it's "different" from the physical world in a way.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Can you feel pain in a LD? I've heard that you actually can but it's "different" from the physical world in a way.
Some say that they feel general pain (like itching or just touches) but not pain that comes e.g cutting off your arm or something really critical.

Basically in LD it's like in reallife - you feel , smell, taste etc.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I've been lucid dreaming for maybe around five years, and it all really depends on a number of factors for me - how tired I was when I went to sleep, whether or not I had recently eaten, etc. I once had a dream where I had fallen asleep on this couch with my arm behind my back (which I had), and when I pulled my arm back to my front in my dream, my hand had been completely ripped off. I looked into the insides of my arm and saw the bones just snapped, the muscles all working, but strangely I wasn't bleeding. With my left hand, the one still attached to my body, I picked up my disembodied hand, and walked out into the street, which I witnessed as a curvy yellow brick road that stayed flat for a distance then shot directly into the sky, which was this strange orange abyss with a green triangle pattern dotted all throughout. Despite my hand having been ripped off of my arm, I felt no pain.

That dream was ******* weird.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've been lucid dreaming for maybe around five years, and it all really depends on a number of factors for me - how tired I was when I went to sleep, whether or not I had recently eaten, etc. I once had a dream where I had fallen asleep on this couch with my arm behind my back (which I had), and when I pulled my arm back to my front in my dream, my hand had been completely ripped off. I looked into the insides of my arm and saw the bones just snapped, the muscles all working, but strangely I wasn't bleeding. With my left hand, the one still attached to my body, I picked up my disembodied hand, and walked out into the street, which I witnessed as a curvy yellow brick road that stayed flat for a distance then shot directly into the sky, which was this strange orange abyss with a green triangle pattern dotted all throughout. Despite my hand having been ripped off of my arm, I felt no pain.

That dream was ******* weird.
Sounds really weird xD

Do you think that going to sleep earlier than usually, helps LD (e.g 1 hour earlier) ?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
It is, e.g, you don't notice it as much. It's more of an acknowledgement of pain than it is pain itself, IMO. It's hard to explain, but I think I got it there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom