Have any odd quirks?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I cant stand to lift a weight one time more with one hand than the other. It irritates the crap out of me.

When I was younger it was much worse though. If I stepped on a crack with one leg and the other didnt I would get all worked up.

Best answers
i am almost never cold or hot by the weather but for some reason even mildly cold water makes me feel freezing.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if its really a quirk, but when I get bored during the day I make my thumb touch each of my fingers on my left hand. It progressively gets faster until I either notice that I'm doing it or someone tells me to stop.

Best answers
Raeku said:
I cant stand to lift a weight one time more with one hand than the other. It irritates the crap out of me.

When I was younger it was much worse though. If I stepped on a crack with one leg and the other didnt I would get all worked up.
Yeah, I'm still like that. If I do something with one side of my body I have to do it with the other side of my body. Like stepping on a crack on the sidewalk as mentioned or bumping into a table with my right arm (I go back and bump with my left).
It just feels better for me.

I twirl pens/pencils on my fingers like those pen trick videos, just without the insane tricks, when I'm bored.

This one isn't a quirk of mine, but one of a friend's friend. He always eats food clockwise. He starts at the 12 and goes around.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I don't know if its really a quirk, but when I get bored during the day I make my thumb touch each of my fingers on my left hand. It progressively gets faster until I either notice that I'm doing it or someone tells me to stop.
I do that too, except with both hands XD
Drives my family crazy, especially if I do it during a boring sermon or movie.

I also always wear a jacket, even in the middle of summer. (I live in Texas, it can get pretty durned hot)

I never wear tight fitting clothes. No, I am not overweight, I just cant stand not feeling my clothes move.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always have to touch my feet before i go to bed. I cant stand it if dust or somthing is on my feet when i go to bed.

when I'm in front of the computer I change every 5 minutes the way i sit on my chair. I don't notice it but it bugs my friends.

and I crack the joints of my fingers a lot. and if I crack one joint I have to crack all joints of my fingers. I go crazy if one joint doesn't crack.

and last^^
if I drink something I have to drink until the glass is empty

Best answers
I hate it when people confuse weight lifting with working out. You guys maynot sense a difference, and this is pretty much channeled towards me, but I figure that...

Working out - when you run and do body exercises with low intensity. Like when you dance around, doing pointless exercises like jogging in place and dancing to stupid music, while making you look like a retard at the same time. I feel like a pussy when I do that ****.

weight lifting - When people lift very heavy, with high intensity. When you dont dance around like a little *****, doing stupid exercises like jogging in place with a "3 lbs weight in each hand" and dancing to queer music.

You guys maynot see a difference, thats just how I think. It drives me crazy when people say workout when they are referring to weight lifting.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Remembered another quirk. Whenever I eat, and I have a can of pop with my meal, I never, literally never open my pop and take a sip until I am done eating. That way, I ensure I don't run out of something to drink, before I've finished my meal. o_O
Haha i'm the same way.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel naked if I'm not wearing my watch, and on days I can't find it or forget to put it on, I constantly find myself looking at my wrist to check the time anyways, even though I know I'm not wearing my watch.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only take off my watch when I shower. I am my watch and my watch is me. I am the Keeper of Time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do the same thing. Except my watch doesn't come off. It hasn't come off in 2 years. And it won't come off until it runs out of battery life. But not to worry! For I have another watch saved for such a day. Har har i'm so smart.

I also knock on a door twice everytime i open it. Not sure why. So i'll open it, and as it closes behind me (my hand will be at my waist) and i'll knock on it twice.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whenever I'm wearing clothes (well outside of sitting around in my boxers, or sweats or something) I have to at least have might inhaler (with spacer) and my keys in my left pocket, and my wallet in my right. Feels weird without them. Furthermore, if I have other things...change has to go in the left, checkbook in the right, odds and ends in the left, anything that might be breakable, the right.

I also can't stand people who talk in a manner where they start, stop and give long explanations. I get very impatient and pissed off.

-Karrde-

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I notice if I wear a t-shirt, I have to have an under shirt, or an under t-shirt.

Even in the summer >_>

Best answers
When I was a kid, I had a serious case on sunburn (third degree), ever since I go outside with at least a t-shirt covering my upper body.. Even If I'm going for a swim in an openair pool..

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I used to only take my watch off when having a shower but a few months ago the strap snapped and I'm too lazy to get another one. XD

I used to have something similar with the pavement thing. If it was a tiled pavement then I used to prefer it if each step went directly onto the next tile and not onto the same tile. If it was onto the same tile or was partially on both tiles then it would bug me a bit but not really annoy me. I don't think I do that anymore. Haven't really been taking notice.

Whenever I take my phone and wallet my phone always goes in my left trouser pocket and my wallet always in my right. It really bugs me if they go in the wrong ones.

I also share the dishwasher one. The cutlery has to go in the same section thingy as the others of it's kind (you know, forks with forks, knives with knives, no mixing them).

This one is weird too, I don't like touching freshly cleaned glass (like from the dishwasher) because it feels weird to me.

I also don't like getting my hands that dirty. I'm not to the extent where I'll wipe my hands with a tissue after touching anything but if something is dirty then I won't want to touch it. I also wash my hands a lot.

Best answers
some sounds really bug me, like sand paper or someone skidding on a sheet of ice. It runs chills down my spine and irritates the hell out of me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, Cap J just remindfed me.

Whenever im at a store, if I happen to look down and notice the tiles, I won't ever step on the lines. I'll just tip-toe my way across, not touching the lines.

Also, if my thumb scraps one way, i'll be irritated all day if i dont scratch the same thumb but going the other way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whenever i go to school, i have to pass a certain van o_O If it's not there then screw it but if it is i just have to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always wear jeans, even in summer. Except when I go swimming, of course. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom