hate swoop and tele.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
personaly i hate the new swooping i totaly liked the old one from 1.2 the swoop lasted like half a ki now in 1.3 you swoop like nowhere lol u swoop for 3 meters and u have to top always, no stoping if u wanna chase or follow someone to hit.

And the the old 1.2 tele was milion times better now u tele like 1 meter away lol that realy helps me evade someone and he turns the sec. i tele so when he turns he still hits me anyways so whats the point of tele...

But i like everything else that is in 1.3 the new ps struggle and when u hold turbo + any direction u swoop longer and the new characters, new menu,the info about characters...

I realy hope u will put the old swoop and tele back everything else is super !

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personaly i hate the new swooping i totaly liked the old one from 1.2 the swoop lasted like half a ki now in 1.3 you swoop like nowhere lol u swoop for 3 meters and u have to top always, no stoping if u wanna chase or follow someone to hit.

And the the old 1.2 tele was milion times better now u tele like 1 meter away lol that realy helps me evade someone and he turns the sec. i tele so when he turns he still hits me anyways so whats the point of tele...

But i like everything else that is in 1.3 the new ps struggle and when u hold turbo + any direction u swoop longer and the new characters, new menu,the info about characters...

The tele is the same. Well the teleport delay is gone. Distance is the same.

If by swoop you bean dash than you can go past the limit of one length. Its kinda handy. And once you get used to it its not as bad as you say it is. Allthough the problem with cant glide is still there. Thus the problem with cant walljump.

And the swoop in 1.3 actually takes you across morethan half a map without a single chain.

Best answers
when i download and play my impression is : fuuuuuuuck this **** sucks, but when i play it with my friends i liked it a lot ( last patch ) but i hope esf guys will bring us new cool things

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the swoop in 1.3 actually takes you across morethan half a map without a single chain.
But do we really need a swoop that is intended to do nothing more than take us across the map?

I actually love the tele in 1.3. I never tele a million times in a row, so it doesn't really hit my stamina pool, making it quite the tool in a tight situation (or just when I'm setting someone up).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But do we really need a swoop that is intended to do nothing more than take us across the map?
Its not. Thatone is quite fast. Its nice for a sneak attack. Dash a few times with turbo on and when hes away use the swoop. Normaly if ou do that you dont give him time tor eact. The swoop speed was upped a lot in the last update.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea but u have to hold turbo + w for a while till he swoop that gives the enemy chance 2 attack and i mean the normal swoop by taping it dosent last as long as one in 1.2 so in 1.3 u have to constanly taping w and its a lil weird chain swoop is different u just need to press 1 time button no longer 2 taps.
In 1.3 i have no clue like i first played esforces.
Yea and the freefall needs 2 get better ! XD i save lot of ki with that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sooner or later people are going to realize the point behind 1.3 is not to make it play exactly like 1.2. Separate versions play differently. Yes in 1.2 you can glide and all that. So what if 1.3 is different. Learn something new then.

If everything has to be exactly perfect so you can duplicate all your 1.2 moves then whats the point of making a new version at all.

But anyway the only real annoyance I have is with the teleport spamming I see everyone doing. It is pretty lame to just have a bunch of people binding teleport to the mouse wheel and teleporting bunch of times to punch once.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea but u have to hold turbo + w for a while till he swoop that gives the enemy chance 2 attack and i mean the normal swoop by taping it dosent last as long as one in 1.2 so in 1.3 u have to constanly taping w and its a lil weird chain swoop is different u just need to press 1 time button no longer 2 taps.
In 1.3 i have no clue like i first played esforces.
Yea and the freefall needs 2 get better ! XD i save lot of ki with that

I dont give a damn about KI saving. I want my walljumps back to normal ^^

As for the charge thing. I have no idea how long you need to hold that but for me its less than 0.5 seconds.

And the fact that you start from 0 is basicly the point of 1.3

Youll have to relearn to play it.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
so.. all those years spend for 1.1 and 1.2 is nothing...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so.. all those years spend for 1.1 and 1.2 is nothing...
...No? That's like saying all those years of Mario games meant nothing now that you play differently today.

They tried different things with each version, trying to get what they want and what they don't want. They learn from past versions of the game, so they certainly do mean something.

Best answers

you want a long distance swoop huh? but zeonix told me that the esf won't make it ... and dont get mad at me!!!
QUOTE=Grega;831538]I dont give a damn about KI saving. I want my walljumps back to normal ^^

As for the charge thing. I have no idea how long you need to hold that but for me its less than 0.5 seconds.

And the fact that you start from 0 is basicly the point of 1.3Youll have to relearn to play it.[/QUOTE]
(i cant quote it)

what about long time/distance swoop , i think that guy want it so much(oh yeah !leonardo ,i am just kidding),

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom