Hate it or enjoy doing it?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Many a time I have seen when people ask for "critz" and get something like "Crap crap Triple crap"" (some people know where that was from lol :p)
and I have wondered if you people have actually took into consideration that sometimes these people work hard on their work they show off, and even if you do not like it, in my personal opinion, I think less feelings could be shot down if you can say that your tastes do not agree with it or they need to tidy it up(by "it" I mean fanfics sigs etc.) and I think some people are extremely harsh whilst beng judgmental as they are. I also want to know if anyone either takes pride in it, renounces it, or is indifferent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait... is that a question?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
soemwhat, just I made a statement with a question for you guys to answer as I wrapped it up

I just wanna know other peoples opinions on the subject, tahs basically it. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i try to make my sigs good as they can be by listening to the crits and stuff, but i really dont like it when they just flat out say OMG that ****in sucks! you are the worst sig maker ever! cause that will lead to that person wanting to just give it up
of course *when they say oh thats a great sig of course i'm gonna be happy
*= itll happen to me eventually!

Best answers
Frankly, I think that if they want to show a naked woman, they had better prepare for the harshest of judgements. And so it should be. If they actually listen to the criticism, even if blanketed in flame, then they will grow to be refined artists, rather than annoying little pests who paste their crayon colored Sesame Street pictures to the fridge thinking they are Leonardo DiVinci because "mommy likes it".

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well if a naked woman was shown, maybe he liked the naked woman, maybe other people liked it, maybe he based it in his mom's opinion, people have their own tastes and still, should at least not be called complete crap unless it is something EXTREMELY offensive to the majority of the people....well that is my opinion there;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
an opinion is an opinion, and if u ask for critz and get negative ones, its just the persons opinion, if u dont agree with an opinion, dont listen to it

ps i dont have that problem cause all my sigs are l33t!!! ;)

Best answers
Good thing you brought this up, cause it made me think of my faults, i have done that a couple times. But, Ghost, face it sometimes people are just plain *******s (whether youve seen them or not). Maybe you havent seen it, but some people dont even crit. They just say 'OMFG THat is the ****ing worst thing ever! My eyes! Ahhh!'

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DeathBox
Good thing you brought this up, cause it made me think of my faults, i have done that a couple times. But, Ghost, face it sometimes people are just plain *******s (whether youve seen them or not). Maybe you havent seen it, but some people dont even crit. They just say 'OMFG THat is the ****ing worst thing ever! My eyes! Ahhh!'
yeah ive seen that b4, but most of the time they just jokin round, and most ppl know it

Best answers
Well of course but all the people who joke put a sign, that was a bad example, of course, but some people been a little *******ish sometimes.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe in constructive criticism. I give my opinion on how to improve something if I dont like it, and even if I do like it I still suggest a way to make it better.

Most people will learn to ignore the poor crits.

Best answers
You learn more from loseing than you do a victory. Giving these people negative comments push's them to better.

Best answers
theres a difference between constructive critism/negative opinions and just being an a-hole. Saying something flat out sux is being an a-hole eofr 2 reasons: 1) There are kinder words 2) You didnt back up your opinion with decent reasons.

PS: I know my sigs suck but I use Photo Impression that came with my comp :p.

Best answers
I don't think that you should say that suxs it's the worst thing I have seen and that you should only give negative critisism so much because as that who used to be vegetto sed 'sorry can't remember name right now' said it can push them but to much can make them just quit, so good comments and suggestions and occasional negative comments.:) EDIT: name is hinoki sai

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you post something on this forum you should be ready for alot of flames, maybe if your lucky a mod will catch the flamer and warn them, but dont bet on it, and yes, if you something in your art that is strong (strong like, nude male/female, guns, or pain, sexium, or rasium) you will get people flameing you, but you should of been prepared for that when you posted it, I dont care about people who whine about being flamed when they post something like that, cant handle it, dont post.

Best answers
FYI, a while back some1 DID have a sig with a half naked chick in the pic. she was butt naked but had consol controllers covering up her naughty parts....any1 know what happened to the guy that hadd that sig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom