Has insomnia hit you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Longest I've stayed up for was 69 hours. Guess what were were doing ; )

--

The longest for me was about 2 days at a friends house. Twas fun, then we shot santa clause D:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iv'e managed to stay up for 2.5 days at the least, having a non stop lan party playying generals, cs & Battlefield. When I was about 7yrs old all I would do is watch tv or something if I could not sleep, or hassel my parents while they were asleep =P.

nge

Best answers
The thing of it is it is so damn inconsistant. I could sleep a ton sometimes, and others I am forced awake in a miserable state with no real control.

And zeo, I believe the term for taking 30 sleeping pills is known as "suicide" these days.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm. The sleeping pills haven't take effect yekjsldkl;iap-qwoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Best answers
For me I cant sleep without certain things... Like If I have the TV on .. with the volume down real low, It distracts my brain just long enough to slip into a sleep. Also I cant sleep unless the fan is on .. the sound of the fan helps me sleep .. dunno why.

if you wake up in the night, just go get some milk or something, watch some tv, or hop on the pc till your a bit sleepier. Thats what I do.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've conditioned your body to need the fan to sleep. Thats why. Just like I need music to fall asleep. I didn't need it before, but I've done it so often that I need it now. I also need omg its kicking in agaispdokasppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The longest i've ever stayed up is 30 some hours, can't remember exactly. Just out hanging with some buddies of mine and never went to sleep for whatever reason.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, you guys can stay up that long? Damn... the longest I ever stood up was 19 hours...

It's sad I know...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
longest I've stayed up would probably be half a say to a day, either involving extreme procratination with homework or leaving early to go on a trip.

Isomnia is an anonym for me. You give me a blanket, I will fall asleep.

nge

Best answers
Haha, you and swift are lucky then. I would kill to be able to fall asleep nowadays. I refuse medication, and tell myself I just need to study and work out more and harder. Days I forget to work out (such as today) result in me not sleeping at all. I've been up for 28 hours right now and I realize I won't be getting sleep until friday night.

And swift, why would it be sad? Like I said, it's not a contest. If it were, I'd say you or Chakra are winning, whereas me and the others who've stayed up for over a day straight (or multiple days) just get to live through what a major inconvenince this can be.

Oh, and Zeo, I must say you have talent to pass out on your "p" key, AND sleep-move your mouse in order to post the action caused by your OD twice now :p

I'm glad to hear some people have enjoyable experiences behind their lack of sleep. I've stayed up 40-50 hours with buddies a few times and that can be good fun, agreed. It's definately inability to sleep due to work or bodily condition that makes a prospect such as many hours in which one could be enjoyable otherwise... a bad spot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About 26-28 hours. I get insomnia when I come from school for vacation...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Meh, you think insomnia is bad, the world of warcraft honor system will force you to deprive sleep, heh.

Best answers
Longest i have been up for is 24 hours. Im not too sure is i suffer from insomnia but i sleep average about 5 to 7 hours aday

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Longest I've been awake is around 72-75 hours......but that was due to GTA: VC and not insomnia. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom