Has Anyone Ever played Legacy of goku 2?

Best answers
Hello, lol, i came here becuase its a dbz site, NO im not realy a fan, but i just kind of like some of the games, im stuck ona part on the game and figurd this would be a good spot to c0ome and look for help. Ive been stuck on a part for about 3 hours just lookin for something. If you think you would be the one to help me out.. Plz post , if not, then dont bother..

Best answers
Whats your prob? Ive beaten the game over 10 times. It's really simple. Ask away.

Best answers
I"m on a parrt where i gotta fidn the 3 generators? ya know? i cant find the 3rd one... ive foudn 2 already, but ive been searching adn searching and cant find the 3rd one. If u dont know wat i mean ask if u want me to be more specific on which ones ive found

Best answers
I'm here. Please dont double post. Theres an edit button for that. Theres one near where you first are. THeres one in some dudes house too i think. Um keep going right and theres one to the left too... I think. or wait ones up by a big bird and u gotta move his eggs(that ones too the right and up) One in a guys house(to the left and up) One like near where you first start.

Best answers
sorry, thought u left, alright uhhmmm...ive been in the guys house, and i went in there, and i went left and up, and there was a door that wouldnt let me in, how do i get in that room? cuz thats prolly where it is. Cuz ive searched EVERYWEHRE in there, and didnt see a thing. any idea how i get in there? its like a bolted door

Best answers
Disapointment said:
sorry, thought u left, alright uhhmmm...ive been in the guys house, and i went in there, and i went left and up, and there was a door that wouldnt let me in, how do i get in that room? cuz thats prolly where it is. Cuz ive searched EVERYWEHRE in there, and didnt see a thing. any idea how i get in there? its like a bolted door
Yeah thats it. Well theres a mountain near his house right? And you had to pass through it. It had like 8 switches in it. You gotta turn on like the black first then green then the last switch or something... I cant remember exactly but i tryed almost every combo and it took me bout 5 mins. I know black and green are in it. Maybe blue is too.

Best answers
would there by chanec be any place that i could possibly find out wat exactly the swithces are? i mean the combination? any site or sumthin?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to video games

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom