Has anyone ever heard of Coast to Coast am?

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Has anyone ever heard of a late night(depending where u are i guess)talk show called coast to coast am? Iv been listening to it for like 9 1/2 years now and it still interesting as it always was. The original host, Art Bell, has now retired but still hosts on the weekend i think. The current hosts r doing a great job filling his spot.

C2C Am is , I think not 100% sure, the number 1 late night talk show in, atleast North America, Maybe the world O_O . They talk about a wide variety of things like world events, current affairs. But things that usually have to do with the paranormal.

Coast to Coast Am is unique and refreshing, just thought you all should know about it, and find out whats really going on.

check the website out Coasttocoastam.com. Click Affiliates on the main page to find your local broadcaster, you wont be dissipointed....if u can stay awake that is. 10pm to like 4am PT :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I watch a late night show, I only end up watching David Letterman's show (witch is practically all we get here on australian tv, unless you have cable tv).

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
General Overlord said:
If I watch a late night show, I only end up watching David Letterman's show (witch is practically all we get here on australian tv, unless you have cable tv).
From the sounds of it, it's a radio talk show.

Never heard of it... The Dean Blundell Show in the morning for the win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Looks a little nutty. I'll stick to Quirks and Quarks for my radio fill, thanks.

Best answers
coast 2 coast ya ive heard of that, but down here we stick to 105.9 for those that dont know.......2 bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom