HarSens is testing the Beta!

Best answers
Only for Information..

On my daily playing with esf alpha 2.0, i updated the server list and what do i see???

a server called harsens.

without waiting i wanted to join and speak and play with harsens.

but what did i saw? his files of esf are not the same as mine. so if i would join a server with a lower version i could join it with the warning message of halflife that the server uses an older version.

so he used the latest version of esf. it was the beta. i looked into the information of the server and saw that it is harsens.

finally i think it was the beta. i will look again and again until i see it again.

ys,
hehe
-=Master-Dorn=-

Best answers
First off im surprised u have posted this at all... So harsens made a server and was testing it.. So? You couldn't join because of a different dll file SO? think about it harsens could have just added in a beam sprite, new menu anything at all and when he compiled it, it would have diff dll files. You shouldn't jump to conclusions anyways. Even IF he was testing the beta they would prob say something about "well the multiplayer joining and team switching is working" something. b4 rumors get spread to great proportions such as "ooo beta will be out next week!!!!" Kill this thread. or at least not metion anything as foolish as this again.

Best answers
Personally i'd like to see a power struggle in the new beta.

Best answers
*Sigh* It wasn't harS testing the beta...simply put, you don't have the filter to find the Beta version :) And it wouldn't give you that error msg anyways, it would simply say that your .dll's were different from the server.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And *sigh* if you don't take the time to change your multiplayer name and server name in the options it defaults to "ESF N00b" and "harSens" respectively.

How do I know? I have to change it back to Cucumba everytime I dl a new version >_< :p

Best answers
well, who gives a ****, if i was a mod id close this.. but im not lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was just some noob who didnt change his name :p

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe Alpha 1.5 names you harsens... You couldnt join since that version is like months older then 2.0:p The Inteam is under a different directory, so the team can have the Public and private version of esf installed at the same time.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
I believe Alpha 1.5 names you harsens... You couldnt join since that version is like months older then 2.0:p The Inteam is under a different directory, so the team can have the Public and private version of esf installed at the same time.
Thank ya PcJoe for clearing that up. and damn Zero you're mean for no reason.

Best answers
why ya gotta copy my style trunks...hmm both of us seem to be at the same level of intelligence. wanna love Joe together?

Best answers
joe is not available...sorry :p and...the dude that posted this...plz no foolish things like someone already said...delete this whole thread

Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader
wanna love Joe together?
Poor PcJoe this stuff must really creep him out. Do you guys stalk him as well??? ;/

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmmm pcjoe.. run... keep running and neva look bak... and if ur shoelace gets untied...... run the risk of tripping.. DO NOT BEND OVA AND TIE IT!! REPEAT: DO NOT BEND OVA!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im stalked but alot of people on here....

but not in the friendly lovey sort of way o_o

Best answers
I'm thinking of starting a cult where we proclaim Joe as our almighty ruler. Whos with me?!?

I LOVE YOU
YOU LOVE JOE
LETS ALL HUG JOE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no thanks i think ill think of joe as the person who gives out stuff that doesnt work too well that ur not supost to have yet :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom