Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys, I just saw this movie and was woundering what your thoughts were on about this movie. I liked it, I loved the part where Harry dueled Voldemort. That hoe lost and got raped. Lucious was a Death Eater... Some guy put that crazy eye guy in a chest and transformed into him, so he was the fake. He went into the azkaban. And that guy died from the tournament, voldermort killed him. Too bad they left out the quidditch game in the movie.

Please post spoilers appropriately. - O.P

Best answers
I thought it was very good. Best out of the ones that's been released.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mighta wanna put most of your post in white text, dReAm KiLlEr. Many people havn't seen the movie, like me.

Anyway, I read the book, and there was no Quidditch Game, I think, because of the Triwizard Tournament.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Very strange. Why does everyone "loves" harry potter. honestly, its just a normal movie to me, and i dislike reading books, really bored. Harry potter is alright, i haven't seen this movie though. I can't believe that there are millions of fans..

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have yet to read the fourth book (a pity - I can never find any substantial amount of time to sit down and read a book during the school year), but the movie, itself, was rather enjoyable. I did hear people commenting that it wasn't dark enough, but I think it was appropriate enough. I very much so enjoyed it - makes me want to borrow the books off of my buddy again (time allowing).

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh it was good, Raistlin, and you know it. It's just meant for the fans more than anything. Lots of sections were hurried and there were a ton of cuts, buyt they had no choice for that. If you haven't been following at least the movies, you're not going to like this one much since it simply expects that you'll know certain things. If you liked this, then read the book, you'll love it. As for the DVD release, whenever that is, I really hope they do an extended version. Seems like they sliced and diced a lot of content out of a lot of scenes to the point where it would be feasible to release one.

Spoilers in white:

For me, one of the best parts was when wormtail kills Cedric. It was almost exactly as I'd imagined it when reading the book. Also, the first task was rendered way better than I could have imagined it would have been. The way they did the bit on the school was really cool with the dragon crawling accross like a bat.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom