Hardest player you ever fought

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
- awww Smithy... no love?

well my hardest played matches ever were against NightShade and MyStiX back in 1.0

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the Ape Members

Best answers
Omni... It's not like I can't kill him, but he's so damn good

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
That has to be Lynx or Carnage back in 1.1, those guys just didnt die.(Buu)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> gave me a bit of trouble a long time ago, then I kinda stopped playing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UltimateBroly, Hellknight, and everyone on the Rap server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was one day against Optional. I saw him and thought, "Oh hey, cool, Opti's here." I then died repeatedly and don't think my character moved hardly at all of his own free will again.

Best answers
jp said:
by some dude called..... esfnoob :S bleh.... the humilation.
I know him he's my fight rater he just uses that name to throw people off he usually goes by Uchita Itachi or somethin like that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Kenshin and grOOvy in 1.0. US players couldn't really do anything, I guess it's the nationality. Besides that..er...no clue. The "hardest to play" figures that were named here called me a lame player because they turned into candy all the time. Or got lasered down each round. So I don't know, probably Carnage. Even though I won. :p

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynx and (the late) Kenshin in 1.0/1.1, everyone else I played was piss easy to beat. Can't say anything about 1.2 because I haven't played it publicly.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wasn't GoldenSaiyan pretty decent, grOOvy? Or was it just me having trouble getting to him. :/

Best answers
Lynx2 said:
Kenshin and grOOvy in 1.0. US players couldn't really do anything, I guess it's the nationality. Besides that..er...no clue. The "hardest to play" figures that were named here called me a lame player because they turned into candy all the time. Or got lasered down each round. So I don't know, probably Carnage. Even though I won. :p
It was because you never wanted to play outside of your own server. Mr. I need 0 ping.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All these 1.0 elites i hear used aimbot n ****. So i dont know, grOOvy was still hard to beat, and kenshin was just a beast.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All i heard was Lynx used aimbot.

Best answers
I dont remember his name now, but i couldnt kill him, he ever uses teleport and second attack of melee (there are a lot of these guys) i dont know how they move so fast and they hadnt no problem on the ki

Best answers
I never could play on my own server because I had an un-ported server. After a while in 1.1, I could, but I hardly did unless I was playing with Carnage. I mean, I raped you in your own server, plus US servers. So I'm fine with that, eh. :)

grOOvy was better than Kenshin, saying Kenshin was a beast doesn't really make sense. :/ He was good, though.

World's best players were in Europe. The rest called me and Carnage aimbots. So that's pretty obvious..

Anyway, let's not get through with that again. We all know how it went, and I had demos of myself playing. Tee hee.

Best answers
So did i kevin
but lets not open this again.
if you are about to play 1.2 as it SHOULD be played. i guess you will play with me and carnage like its supposed to be.
but good luck anyway

Best answers
I'm going to think about that one.

*HMMM HMMMMMMMMMMM*

No. I lied. I can't play without an acc, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom