Happy Thanksgiving

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just don't eat yourselves to death. Remember, just because it's Thanksgiving doesn't mean you need to be overeating. d-(o_O)-b

So, what is everyone doing this fine holiday?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember, just because it's Thanksgiving doesn't mean you need to be overeating.
I guess American Thanksgiving is different than the Canadian one...

Enjoy your pie!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
working.9357
;jh;jh;jhjkhlkjhjhyfigeatingpizzatypingw/1handlol

yeah, 8am-4;30 pm it's 11;44...i should go to bed lewl working in the deli of a grocery store....selling turkey's... mt god it's maddness i tell you

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I had my turkey dinner a month ago with lots of PIES!!!

So I guess this must be that crazeh american thanksgiving. So instead of turkey do you eat duck you crazeh americans!!!???

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honey Baked Ham > Turkey

GIVE ME MAH DINNAH ROLL!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I had my turkey dinner a month ago with lots of PIES!!!

So I guess this must be that crazeh american thanksgiving. So instead of turkey do you eat duck you crazeh americans!!!???
We take turkey...mashed potatoes...and stuffing....slap it on our plate...AND COVER IT WITH OMG DEEEEELIICCIOUUSSS GRRRAAAVVEEEHHH!!! mmmmm GRAVEY! ellipses for the win *****es. And of course you can't forget pumkin pie, and 3.14 along with some warm apple pie ,ii,, yum

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how only us American's can post in this thread because no one else has this most awesome holiday. Leave it to first people coming over here to come up with a holiday where you nearly eat yourself to death.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how only us American's can post in this thread because no one else has this most awesome holiday. Leave it to first people coming over here to come up with a holiday where you nearly eat yourself to death.
leeewwwllll canadians (for some REALLY wierd reason) celebrate this holiday as well. Just one month before, in october. Yeah, no one likes can....ham ....canned ham....yes, canned ham, it's gross, don't buy it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy Thanksgivin'!

Going to my aunts house for a smorgasbord....Well a a "Big dinner". Sweet Potato pie and all the gravy I could want =D.

"Smorgasbord" sucks

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
We take turkey...mashed potatoes...and stuffing....slap it on our plate...AND COVER IT WITH OMG DEEEEELIICCIOUUSSS GRRRAAAVVEEEHHH!!! mmmmm GRAVEY! ellipses for the win *****es. And of course you can't forget pumkin pie, and 3.14 along with some warm apple pie ,ii,, yum
/me demands to have some of it ... now... o/

:D

Best answers
The Big thing about my family on TG is all the drama... forget the food. It's like a UFC match.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn, I madfe this thread last year and was hopin i could create it this year.

Happy thxgiving/turkey day.

Best answers
YAY THANKSGIVING I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT TO EA.........oh wait...i had surgery...i'm on liquids........

::walks away slowly::

Xenon

X
YAY THANKSGIVING I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT TO EA.........oh wait...i had surgery...i'm on liquids........

::walks away slowly::
Look what you all did! You made Saru feel bad!

*Stuffs face full of turkey*

Bad people! Happy thanksgiving!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cranberry Sauce milkshakes for Saru? d-(o_O)-b

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom