HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Halloween. WHat will you do?

• Trick or Treating. FREE CANDY!

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Handing out candy and watching CBS/ABC. Great Pumpkin FTW!

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Egging Houses. Brick Omlettes FTW!

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Halloween Party. Beer, chicks, and mayhem!

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Haunted House. No halloween is complete without a fresh crap stain in your underwear.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Horror Movies. A whole marathon of all 87 Jason movies.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • WoW/ESF/CS/FFXI/Checkers. I suck too much to celebrate.

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm shocked as hell that no one made a Halloween topic. So, what will you do this Halloween night?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goin to the pub and getting pissed for my mates 20th D:

Best answers
I wont be doin anything cause I think halloween is boring

but everyone else enjoy what ever they do

Best answers
I feel offended.. Just because I live in a country that doesn't celebrate Halloween, I suck? Not everyone lives in the US you know?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
I feel offended.. Just because I live in a country that doesn't celebrate Halloween, I suck? Not everyone lives in the US you know?
The main point of the poll is for people in the US that celebrate it (or don't).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
going to friends party and hopefully get some chicks :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LegendarY said:
going to friends party and hopefully get some chicks :D
Be sure to wear a mask to cover up your face :eek:

>.>

Don't hurt me ;_;

Best answers
There are two Halloween parties I can(and should) definitely attend tonight; But most likely, I won't even bother. If I did, then I probably wouldn't come home(I would be in so much trouble). Im not trick or treating this time around(if I cant be invisible woman this year then screw that). Haunted houses are a thing of the past--people around here go to Cedar Point, when their looking to be frighten to death(it's an amusement park, so it's much more exciting overall). So I guess that leaves me with a lonely night of horror movies and Xbox Live.

Best answers
Diamond Princess said:
There are two Halloween parties I can(and should) definitely attend tonight; But most likely, I won't even bother. If I did, then I probably wouldn't come home(I would be in so much trouble). Im not trick or treating this time around(if I cant be invisible woman this year then screw that). Haunted houses are a thing of the past--people around here go to Cedar Point, when their looking to be frighten to death(it's an amusement park, so it's much more exciting overall). So I guess that leaves me with a lonely night of horror movies and Xbox Live.
Cedar point? As in Van I?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You little kids go gather candy, and gain wieght.

Im gonna chill at home, or go to a party.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to run all the children that come up to my door off my god damn property...****ing hooligans.

Stupid whipper snappers won't leave me alone! :mad:

So I put on my best holloween outfit (a **** load of makeup and rubber parts) and i make myself look like I was mangled and destroyed. It scares every kid away I love it. You should have seen my brother the first time he saw me lmao. He seriously thought I died.

Then I lay outside my front door, which is covered in blood. **** trick or treating, scaring the **** out of kids is where it's at.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Our family always does the neighborhood haunted house...er...garage, in which we set up some creepy stuff for the walkway and serve the candy in a fake treasure chest. One of us always dresses up like a dummy, pretends to be one, and scares the **** outta little kids when they turn their backs. I've scared a lot of people this way, including several jumpy mothers :D

We meant to get a fog machine this year, but once again, we put it off...unless my ol' man brings one home with him after work. We've always wanted to use one of those.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chris` said:
Then I lay outside my front door, which is covered in blood. **** trick or treating, scaring the **** out of kids is where it's at.
Putting on a Jason mask on and a cloak, and pretending to be a prop while kids approach my house is going to put a smile on my face =D. As long as they aren't the "suing type", I'm good.

But givin out candy and I might stop by a couple houses just for the candy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao, Halloween Lan Party w/ my Halloween Mod for CS! 24 People here at my house ready to play w/ there own comps too o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm what am i going to do today........wait a sec......we dont celebrate halloween here -.- Meh im off to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom