Happy Halloween HAHAHA

Best answers
LOL. Its been like forever since ive been trick or treating man, and it was fun just messing around with a bunch of friends going places and getting free candy in the process. The night was acutally meant to go to my friends house and set up a scary garage for when people came by, we did that for a while but then about 8 o clock, i went around the block. lol. never thought id T.O.T. again. hmm how about you?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Partied.

Trick or Treating has got nothing on a party.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't celebrated Halloween in awhile...

But it was fun watching the New England Patriots get stomped by a rookie quarter back... aka Ben Roethlisberger.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Partied.

Trick or Treating has got nothing on a party.
Hell yea, I grew out of trick or treating like 4 years ago. I dont see whats fun about walking aorund, knocking on peoples doors asking for candy. Its easier to drive up to the store, and buy some, and it only takes like 10 minutes.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's easier to just visit your relatives and steal their candy... that's what I did o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
I haven't celebrated Halloween in awhile...

But it was fun watching the New England Patriots get stomped by a rookie quarter back... aka Ben Roethlisberger.
ditto, except I watched scary movies all day

michael meyers ;O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You all got it better than me.
No party, no nothin. just sitting around, watching the X-files Movie waiting for no more than 10 candy extorters.

My night sucked.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I went to a couple of parties in which I became inebriated and acted like an idiot, like singing to a cat and then singing to everyone else.

Wasn't incredibly great.

Bolteh2

B
we don't celebrate halloween over here.. and i'm quit happy with that, i don't want to be disturbed by some kids that want free candy.. some kids try to do it over here, last year i threw a stick at them (was too lazy to come down)

god damn ***holidays

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People try to celebrate it here

They get told to **** off or arrested as the case was with one pack of people

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Deman said:
I went to a couple of parties in which I became inebriated and acted like an idiot, like singing to a cat and then singing to everyone else.

Wasn't incredibly great.
Sounds like a normal day for you :p

'nway we don't do Halloween here, we got something equivalant called "Sint Maarten" (on the 11th of November) where you make your own Chinese Lantern, then go door to door, singing and getting candy (sometimes fruit or money).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have not celebrated halloween once in my life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crappiest cause for a celebration known to britain. its an american celebration, WTH do we have it here? nothings more annoying than having 10 year old knocking on your door, im about as anti halloween as it gets. next door having signs all over stating come knock at there door dosnt help at all, hence one lighter and a tin of lighter fuel sorted that crap out >;|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAPPEH HALLOWEEN! (late)

Went to 2 halloween parties... Saturday and Sunday

Best answers
Went to a partie Friday, then saturday and then yesterday, i went to scare people and then trick or trreat around his bloke out of bordem lol.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine kicked ass watched scareh movies with meh girl :D

Best answers
Got enough candy in 10 minutes to satisfy my treating needs.
Stole some dry ice.
Made a few dry ice bombs and set them off in the school parking lot.
Went to a party.
Got "inebriated" ;).
Became addicted to ciagarettes...
Threw some eggs, smashed some pumpkins, and broke some glass.

Hooray for Halloween!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have an awesome tadition. My friend is into movie editing and special effects...so he decorates his house (a big old colonial that, from the outside, could easily be some kind of haunted mansion with it's front deck all covered in ivy and whatnot). He makes the most insane movie-style effects for his decorations.

What we do is, we buy a ****load of stuff we like. But then we blend into the scenery in costume with his special effects ****. Our goal for the night: scare away as many trick or treaters as we can. At the stroke of midnight, the remaining candy and food is ours....

This is also simultaneously a party, so we have many spectators hidden in the windows while the main bunch of us do this. Great fun.

My fav thing about Halloween is that it's a night when normally conservative and cute girls will dress like skanks like they always wanted to, just because it's "a costume" and won't ruin their rep. The perks of being a small town guy...heheh.

EDIT: Best Costume...wore a Curt Schilling Jersey and tied a huge bloody towel around my ankle. Hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom