Happy Easter everyone!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks ^^

Also Happy Easter to everyone who reads this here.;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kain, nice sig, lol, well happy easter to all, even though I get nothing out of it, I should've made a map with a big chocolate brown easter bunny that is breakable, lol.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mmm, just finished up with Easter Breakfast.

Happy Easter, folks!

Now, back to my studies - the university doesn't want me to enjoy Easter, so they scheduled an exam the day before and the day after -_-

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well personally I don't celebrate easter but I do bug the g/f on easter and always get her something funny this year I got her a dark chocolate penis and she laughed her ass off when I gave it to her. Now I need to think of something to top this year for next year. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm in the same boat as Majin_You, I have two exams this monday. I should take an Easter shower and have myself some Easter Michelina's pretty soon, once I'm through this Easter linear algebra exam. Then I can study some Easter dynamics.

It's not all bad though. I did get to miss one of the few times I have to attend church each year.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to put a mini-egg into a Cadbury creme egg and put that into an Easter egg to give children diabetes.

Happy Easter!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius said:
Well personally I don't celebrate easter but I do bug the g/f on easter and always get her something funny this year I got her a dark chocolate penis and she laughed her ass off when I gave it to her. Now I need to think of something to top this year for next year. :(
Get a box, liquify chocolate, dip your penis into the chocolate, let it dry, put your penis in the box, hold it closely, and give it to her. Check and mate. You win once again.

I'm starting to see more "Happy Holidays" around than the actual names of the holidays. I'm not a religious person, but its annoying as hell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius said:
take a dump and give it to her as chocolate o/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Hah! I put the name down. And think about your idea there Zeo... How does he top THAT next year?
He can give her his severed penis dipped in vanilla. Not only will it be an Easter present, but it will be an April Fool's surprise as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom