Happy Birthday Pcjoe

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you....X_x happy birthday!!! :O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, my grandads, my best friends, and now Joe's birthday today, happy birthday, hope joo enjoy it =]

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Happy Birthday PcJoe, may there be many, many more. :]

(that's Andriana Lima btw, if you heart just jumped out of your chest... I know mine did.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy Bday Joe, as said before i hope you don't get too addicted to WoW

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy bday, Pcjoe, Have a good day :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy Crap. 18? TOTALLY unexpected. Man, you were one mature 15 year old way back when buddy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy birthday, take a day off and code some strippers to burst out of a cake :)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy B-day, Joe! Enjoy your big 18...mine was plagued with a blizzard >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whohoooooo coders up.,.... stand up :p

Happy B-day my joe at the PC

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it :) *sniff sniff* I feel so loved :cry:
This is definately the best gift I've revieced all day \o/ My day consisted of running errands for my mom (food shopping), dragging tree branches to the front of our property, and working on the fx script system :p My girlfriend made me a cake though, that was really nice of her :)
About the WoW comments, I dont think I'll be installing it until after May 20th (last day of school). Looking at grOOvy's situation, there's no way I can afford to be that addicted ^_^ I would like to send a personal thanks to grOOvy for buying me WoW for my birthday though, you're awesome ^_^

Mastasurft said:
Welcome to adulthood my friend. How do you feel now that you can now vote, smoke, and go to jail. Enjoy your new age! Now go eat your cake! ;-)
Thanks masta :) It seems like being 18 is more of a hassle than anything else, the only plus point is that I can legally purchase M rated games without my mom :]

X said:
Wow, if he can code like this at this age you got a bright future man. Happy birthday.
thanks man :)

Cold Steel said:
Happy birthday, Dad.
o_O

DJ-Ready said:
:eek: happy bday dude
now get back to work on the fx system XD
/me hands joe a bday cake and a box of beer o/
Lol, ya ya, I'm getting back to work :)

Sadner said:
If i'm not mistaking he joined esf when he was 15. =o
anyways, Happy birthday mate..
I think I joined ESF as a modeler/skinner/animator when i was ~13-14, and I started programming right before i turned 15.

Once again, thanks everyone! Hopefully I'll be able to post something in my dev journal worth looking at in the next couple weeks ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AH, so you're a graduate this year? Good luck with your future man, any colleges you're looking at?

Best answers
13-14, whoa, so young, yet so talented and professional.
You got one hell of a future ahead of you , you got it made ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy birthday man. You deserve it.

Enjoy...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy Birthday Joe! Good luck to you on everything even though we all know you won't need it. :)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't think joe needs luck, he's going to be the next John Carmack, mark my words ^_^. I don't believe in luck, so whenever I say "good luck" I am just saying it for the sake of saying. D:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
happy birth celebrations , rock on , enjoy the legalized drinks , but i sometimes only have drinks and yet i am 16 :p to all the other 16yr olds out there that haven't had a beer or any other alchol drink for that matter (other then rubbing alchol if you were really desperate :) )

my brother's 18 was in the city , but when people turn 18 , they seem to be in one of the busy stages of their life , i suggest that you do what you have a real passion for , wheather that may be coding or something else we may not know of

peace out , thnx for all the work you have been putting into esf for us , without you , i don't think this mod would have has much success has it as now

eat up teh cake before it's all gone :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom