Happy Birthday DiebytheSword

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks again for the well wishes. Hopefully things work out. My Dad had a stroke about six months ago (he's mostly recovered) and he's still on Dialysis for kidney failure, and my Uncle is on his last legs. My mother in law is deep in dementia from Alzheimer's and Sundowner's Syndrome, she's in an assisted living, but man things just aren't going smooth with her. She racked up a $250 telephone bill calling 411 because she couldn't get past our answering machine when we weren't home.

Hasn't been fun.

At least my birthday party was a blast, helped me keep my mind off of stuff.
I'm sorry to hear about all that Cuc. I hope things work out for the best, no one deserves to have to go through watching loved ones suffer.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry to hear about all that Cuc. I hope things work out for the best, no one deserves to have to go through watching loved ones suffer.
Thanks for the well wishes. At least my Dad is still in relatively good shape considering what's going on with him. I think he'll be fine so long as he keeps the will to keep going.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy Birthday Cuc.

You must have be grown with some mighty radiation I thought Cucumbers were only ment to last a few weeks :p

P.S Stop ignoring me on steam :(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, sorry about the health issues that's been going on lately, Cuc. I hope all is well soon, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom