Happy Bday Tryforce =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kain said:
Ravendust... I'm noticing all the supermodel pics are from imageshack, thus making it you had to upload them from your pc.

Now why would you have so many pics... on your pc?
Because if I upload them myself there's less chance of being hotlinked to a pic of tubgirl, which is the type of female i'd like to avoid giving to someone on their birthday :p

Best answers
^ Well who can freaking blame you for that? Preferably, I don't want to see Tubgirl at all! ESPECIALLY on my birthday! I mean, she probably ate cake too that night.....Ok that was gross. Anyways!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Because if I upload them myself there's less chance of being hotlinked to a pic of tubgirl, which is the type of female i'd like to avoid giving to someone on their birthday :p
People sometimes like Tubgirl. Not mentioning any names of course.

PICK ME >=D

Best answers
Shinkyou said:
<_< B-b-but...people need to get laid, too! ESPECIALLY in november and December...to..erm....stay warm! Yeah, that's it. >.> Soo...watch, you'll have a little 'suprise' a few months after November, and realize..."Damn, I should have just shut up, I jinxed myself."
Im sorry, i lied. I meant they need to stop getttin laid in the months of Febuary/March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom